It is recommended that you clear Ch. 7: Imber Manor before playing.
- ???: Take this you little...!
- Mog: Kupo!? Did you hear that!?
- Rem: Hey, doesn't that sound like...?
- King: Yeah, let's go check it out.
- ???: Whew. That should do it. That was a close one though.
- Rem: Cater! Is that you?
- Cater: Rem!? And is that King!?
- Steiner: Did you vanquish the monsters here all by yourself!?
- Yang: Your courage is commendable.
- Cater: Huh? Oh, thanks. ...So, uh, what's up with the get-up? You guys circus performers or something?
- Steiner: ...! Hmph. Well, the others seem to know her, so I'll let it pass.
- Steiner: I am Adelbert Steiner.
- Yang: And I am Yang, monk and leader of Fabul.
- Cater: Hold up. A man wearing armor and a warrior monk? What in the world is going on here?
- King: We need to talk.
- Rem: So, Cater, this world we're in...
- Cater: Ohhh! No wonder they're dressed so funny.
- Yang: Well, we are from different worlds, after all.
- Steiner: Exactly. Our attire is simply a characteristic of our home.
- Rem: She's just never seen anybody dressed like you two before. That's all.
- Cater: But seriously, I have the worst luck. I was just taking a nap on the terrace, and the next thing you know, I'm in a different world.
- Cater: Anyway, we need to close those Torsions or whatever if we ever wanna go home, right?
- Mog: Right, kupo! So you should come—
- Cater: All right, I'm gonna go see what's up ahead! You guys check that way! We'll meet up later!
(Cater runs off)
- Mog: Waaait! I wasn't finished talking yet, kupo!
- Yang: Are you sure she'll be okay?
- King: No, this place is crawling with monsters.
- Rem: Leave it to Cater to go running off without thinking first.
- Steiner: Come, let us hurry after your comrade!
The Pure of Heart:
- Mog: Finally! I didn't think we'd ever catch up, kupo!
- Cater: Sorry about that. I still haven't found the Torsion yet.
- Firion: No, I'm just glad we found you before anything happened. It's dangerous here.
- Cater: Oh, you were worried about me? Rem sure is lucky to have nice friends like you.
- Cater: But I'm fine. I know how to take care of myself.
- Layle: Pretty confident, aren't we? But it's people like you who end up getting themselves into trouble.
- Wakka: Yeah, and I believe it coming from you.
- Penelo: The monsters up ahead are even stronger. You could get really hurt if you go alone.
- Cater: Hm... You really think so? I mean, we could cover more ground if we split up.
- Cater: Plus, the monsters here don't seem to like being shot in the face, so I think I can handle things myself.
- Wakka: Man, I love this confidence of hers!
- Firion: You possess abilities we are in need of. Would you consider fighting along our side?
- Penelo: Please, come with us. Think of it as you're doing us a favor.
- Cater: Come on, you're embarrassing me. I mean, it's tough being popular sometimes.
- Cater: But sure, you've got it! I'll come with you.
- Mog: Yay! Welcome to the family, kupo! Now we'll be able to seal the Torsion here in no time.
- Mog: Speaking of which, my senses tell me it's this way. Come on, everybody!
- Cater: Aye aye, captain! I won't let you down!
(Everyone leaves, except Layle)
- Layle: Well, that was easy. I think they've got a knack for this.
A Spitfire and Thief:
- Cater: Yes! I closed the Torsion! Pretty impressive, huh?
- Galuf: Impressive, indeed. Looks like you've got the skills to back up that mouth of yours.
- Cater: Hey, you gotta practice what you preach, you know? That's my motto.
- Vincent: You're strong, talented.
- Vincent: But you lack the composure necessary for battle. ...One day, that hubris could be your downfall.
- Cater: Ugh. Give it a rest. I'm tired of everyone trying to lecture me on what to do.
- Rem: Hey's saying this because he's worried about you. Right, Vincent?
- Vincent: Forget I said anything.
- King: Everybody expresses themselves differently. Think about everyone in Class Zero.
- Cater: Yeah... Good point. The world may be different, but people are still people, huh?
- Yuffie: Wow, gettin' all philosophical on us now.
- Galuf: You two are a lot alike, you know that?
- Yuffie: What!? I'm nothing like this cocky tomboy!
- Cater: Excuse me!? What did you just say, you conniving thief!
- Galuf: See, what did I tell you?
- Rem: The more the merrier, r-right?
- Vincent: ...Heh.
- Galuf: Vincent, why don't you keep an eye on them? Give them some guidance.
- Vincent: I'll pass.
- Cater: Not in a million years!
- Galuf: Yep, they're perfect for each other.
- Yuffie: How could you say we're alike? I mean, have I ever been this annoying?
- Galuf: Well, ready to go?
(Everyone leaves, except Yuffie and Cater)
- Yuffie: H-hold up! Hey!
- Cater: Yuffie, it hurts to admit it...but I know how you feel right now.
- Yuffie: Thanks, Cater... You're a lot nicer than I thought.
- Cater: Maybe we're not so different after all, huh? Let's find a way home...together.
- Cater: And let's show the others who's boss! Make them pay for ever doubting us!
- Yuffie: Oh, I like where you're going with this! I'm in!
- Galuf: Heeey! Get a move on, you two!
Spoilers end here.
The Strength of Courage Pt. 1Edit
The Strength of Courage Pt. 2Edit
The Strength of Courage Pt. 3Edit
The Strength of Courage Pt. 4Edit
The Strength of Courage Pt. 5Edit
The Strength of Courage Co-opEdit
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.