Oh, shut up and help me remodel the The Stigma Dreamscape page!
For the first time since the fall of its civilization, the warmongering Stigma-4 is awake, its unbeating heart set on conquering a distant star—yours. Omicron N-7000 believes that the most effective means of deterrence is to convince its subconscious circuits of how poorly it would fare against Hydaelyn's champion, and has opened a path to allow you to implant a pseudo-memory of just such a contest. Thus does it fall to you to answer the question—of what do matrices dream?Duty Finder description
- Arrive at A-4 Command
- Clear A-4 Command
- Arrive at A-4 Conquest
- Clear A-4 Conquest
- Arrive at A-4 Headquarters
- Defeat Stigma-4
- Side Cannons: Proto-Omega barrages the arena to either its left or right side with missiles. Direction is telegraphed with several arrow indicators pointing in the attack direction.
- Front Interceptors and Rear Interceptors: Proto-Omega produces a missile launcher from its top that barrages the arena to its front or back, depending on the attack used.
- Chemical Missile: Two or three players are marked with circle AoEs that deal damage and leave behind fire puddles that inflict Burns while standing in them.
- Guided Missile: Two or three untargetable Mark II Guided Missile adds spawn and tether to players. The missiles slowly chase after their tethered player, eventually detonating and leaving a small fire puddle. Coming into contact with the missile detonates it early for moderate damage.
- Electric Slide: A stack marker on a random player. Proto-Omega jumps onto the targeted player, dealing damage and knocking back everyone but the targeted player.
- Mustard Bomb: Tankbuster, designated by a red-and-black hazard stripe indicator.
- Wheel: Tankbuster, designated by a red-and-black hazard stripe indicator.
- Auto-Mobile Assault Cannon: Arch-Lambda moves to the center of the arena and telegraphs a series of four line AoEs across the arena. Arch-Lambda then moves along the indicated areas, dealing damage to players it runs over.
- Wave Cannon: Cast immediately after Auto-Mobile Assault Cannon. Arch-Lambda blasts the entire arena in front of it with lasers for high damage.
- Atomic Flame: Moderate damage to the entire party.
- Auto-Mobile Sniper Cannon: Arch-Lambda moves to the north edge of the arena and telegraphs an AoE straight down the center. Certain points in the AoE are marked with 1-4 dots, as well as each player. Arch-Lambda then dashes across the arena, dealing damage as well as firing lasers when it crosses the numbered section in a line toward the player with the corresponding number.
- AI Takeover: Stigma-4 summons one of three types of adds:
- An Omega Frame to the south that casts Proto-wave Cannon, damaging the arena to its indicated side. It will then use Self-destruct, destroying itself and dealing high damage to the party if not killed.
- A Hybrid Dragon to the east or west that land with Touchdown, a small circle AoE and then cast Fire Breath, a large cone AoE from its front. It too will cast Self-destruct afterwards.
- Several Proto-rocket Punches that line up along the east or west edge of the arena and Rush across, dealing damage. Two "lanes" of the arena will not have a Rocket Punch add, creating a safe zone.
- Electromagnetic Release: Stigma-4 disassembles into either a helix or ring shape. A helix indicates the attack is a circle centered on Stigma-4, while a ring indicates a ring AoE that leaves melee range safe.
- Mindhack: Stigma-4 places a random Forced March debuff on all players. After 10 seconds, each player is forced to walk in the direction the debuff indicated. This ability is always coupled with Electromagnetic Release
- Atomic Ray: High unavoidable damage and inflicts a Bleeding debuff for 9 seconds.
- Multi-AI Takeover: Stigma-4 summons Proto-rocket Punches and either an Omega Frame or a Hybrid Dragon at the same time.
- Omicron Invader
- Level Tricker
- Eta Invader
- Lambda Invader
- Delta Invader
- Beta Invader
- Hybrid Dragon
- Omega Frame
- Siege Matrix: Stigma-4
The dungeon theme is the Primals rendtion of eScape.