Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
Student and Teacher Meet Again:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Mog: Spiritus said he still has use for Seymour.
- Mog: We could really use his help too, kupo. If only I had the dimensional coordinates...
- Shantotto: What a big mouth you have, my dear—as if you wanted us to hear.
(The party arrives)
- Penelo: Hey, Mog? It kind of sounds like you want to be friends with Seymour.
- Warrior of Light: But why, when that man would make enemies of us?
- Mog: P-please don't look at me like that, kupo.
- Mog: Our goal is to stop the Torsions from destroying the world, kupo.
- King: And by any means, is it?
- Shantotto: The hairball makes a fine point to discuss—that man possesses the same light as us.
- Warrior of Light: Those who can seal the Torsions can open them as well. But even then...
- Penelo: That man frightens me though. How can someone believe that death is a good thing?
- Penelo: Besides, do you really think Yuna would be okay with that?
- King: I'm with Penelo on this one. We don't even know what happened between them back in their world.
- Shantotto: All our thoughts are mere idle chatter. What has the fellow in question to say on the matter?
- Mog: Seymour was summoned to this world by a different god.
- Mog: So he wouldn't necessarily join us. He'd just lend us a hand when we needed him, kupo.
- Mog: That's why we can't force him to help.
- King: Well we're not gonna get anywhere arguing about it here. I mean, we don't even know when we'll see him again, you know?
- Penelo: Wait, Mog... Do you know something that we don't? Like—
(A Torsion appears)
- Warrior of Light: Behind you!
(Seymour comes out from the Torsion)
- Seymour: ...!
- King: What a coincidence. ...Or is this actually what you were hoping for?
- Mog: Th-this isn't exactly what I was expecting, kupo!
- Penelo: Not "exactly," huh? Which means you were kind of expecting for this to happen?
- Mog: N-no, that's not what I meant. Come on, you can trust me, kupo.
- Seymour: Look who we have here. ...Hmph. It appears their trust in the moogle is wavering.
- Seymour: Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise.
- Yuna: Maester Seymour!? Is everyone okay!?
- Seymour: Lady Yuna—always trying to protect others, even at the cost of your own life. Very well. I shall give you the death you so desire.
- Warrior of Light: Everyone, on your guard!
Of Light and Darkness:
- Seymour: Do not tell me that's all you have got.
- Seymour: Especially you—it is as though you have some doubt in what you call the "light."
- Warrior of Light: Doubt? I...
- Yuna: What's wrong? Everybody's acting funny.
- Steiner: To tell the truth, Lady Yuna, Mog was talking about Seymour while you weren't here.
- Steiner: He proposed that we get this scoundrel to help us.
- Seymour: What?
- Yuna: What!?
- Mog: Everyone here was summoned to this world by a god—meaning everyone wields the power to seal the Torsions.
- Seymour: Do not be absurd. What reason would I have to help you?
- Seymour: Our visions are incompatible.
- Onion Knight: Hey, it's not like I wanna be around you, either.
- Onion Knight: But do you really think you can get anywhere by yourself?
- Warrior of Light: You would be naive to trust this man.
- Onion Knight: I just want to hear what he has to say. I don't plan on being friends with him.
- Onion Knight: Mog said he doesn't have to come with us on our journey, but we could really use him in battle if he's willing.
- Yuna: But why!? This isn't right!
- Seymour: What's right in our eyes is none of his concern.
- Onion Knight: With light, you have darkness. Harmony is only truly found in the balance of opposites.
- Steiner: Maybe that's the case where you're from, but do you really believe that applies to this world as well?
- Seymour: Hmph... Very well. The dimensional coordinates are yours.
- Mog: Does that mean you'll help us, kupo!?
- Yuna: This can't be! You can't trust that man!
- Onion Knight: We won't let anything happen. We'll only summon him when we need him, right?
- Mog: Exactly, kupo. It's only for when we need his help in battle.
- Warrior of Light: But why would he agree to assist us so easily? Could it be to uncover Mog's motives?
- Onion Knight: Probably something like that. ...And he probably wants to figure out what these gods are up to, as well.
- Steiner: I understand this must be hard for you.
- Yuna: For now, I just need some time to myself.
- Warrior of Light: It troubles us as well. We mustn't let our guards down.
Mog and Seymour:
- Wakka: Hey, Yuna. About Seymour... He hasn't tried anything funny yet, ya know?
- Yuna: But who knows when he'll betray us. It's hard to fight when you always have to watch your back.
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Cecil: Yes, it bothers me, too. His beliefs are far beyond odious.
- Cecil: What was Mog thinking? Just what could he be preparing us to fight?
- Firion: Our organization also had doubts about Mog's motives.
- Wakka: The Returners, ya?
- Firion: Shadow's already informed them about Seymour.
- Shadow: Our client's a cautious man. I'm sure he'll be able to uncover the truth.
- Yuna: We really don't know anything yet, do we?
- Cecil: Right now, we basically share the same goal as Mog, so we're working together.
- Cecil: But what happens if there's a conflict of interest?
- Wakka: Yeah, what would we do in this deranged world without a guide? We'd be helpless.
- Firion: If that ever happened, you could come join us. Right, Shadow?
- Shadow: Not a bad idea.
- Yuna: What we believe and who we protect is something we have to decide for ourselves.
- Mog: Ready to go, kupo?
- Cecil: Yes, let's go, everyone.
(Everyone leaves, except Firion and Shadow)
- Firion: I want to believe that Mog's a good guy who's simply trying to protect the world, but...
- Shadow: Let him continue thinking he has us right where he wants us. We'll find out soon enough.
- Firion: You're right. He can't force us to do anything against our will.
- Firion: We just need to keep an eye on Seymour...and Mog as well.
- Shadow: That's what I plan to do.
Spoilers end here.
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
The Spirit of Salvation Co-op[edit | edit source]
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.