Student and Teacher Meet Again:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Mog: Spiritus said he still has use for Seymour.
- Mog: We could really use his help too, kupo. If only I had the dimensional coordinates...
- Shantotto: What a big mouth you have, my dear—as if you wanted us to hear.
(The party arrives)
- Penelo: Hey, Mog? It kind of sounds like you want to be friends with Seymour.
- Warrior of Light: But why, when that man would make enemies of us?
- Mog: P-please don't look at me like that, kupo.
- Mog: Our goal is to stop the Torsions from destroying the world, kupo.
- King: And by any means, is it?
- Shantotto: The hairball makes a fine point to discuss—that man possesses the same light as us.
- Warrior of Light: Those who can seal the Torsions can open them as well. But even then...
- Penelo: That man frightens me though. How can someone believe that death is a good thing?
- Penelo: Besides, do you really think Yuna would be okay with that?
- King: I'm with Penelo on this one. We don't even know what happened between them back in their world.
- Shantotto: All our thoughts are mere idle chatter. What has the fellow in question to say on the matter?
- Mog: Seymour was summoned to this world by a different god.
- Mog: So he wouldn't necessarily join us. He'd just lend us a hand when we needed him, kupo.
- Mog: That's why we can't force him to help.
- King: Well we're not gonna get anywhere arguing about it here. I mean, we don't even know when we'll see him again, you know?
- Penelo: Wait, Mog... Do you know something that we don't? Like—
(A Torsion appears)
- Warrior of Light: Behind you!
(Seymour comes out from the Torsion)
- Seymour: ...!
- King: What a coincidence. ...Or is this actually what you were hoping for?
- Mog: Th-this isn't exactly what I was expecting, kupo!
- Penelo: Not "exactly," huh? Which means you were kind of expecting for this to happen?
- Mog: N-no, that's not what I meant. Come on, you can trust me, kupo.
- Seymour: Look who we have here. ...Hmph. It appears their trust in the moogle is wavering.
- Seymour: Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise.
- Yuna: Maester Seymour!? Is everyone okay!?
- Seymour: Lady Yuna—always trying to protect others, even at the cost of your own life. Very well. I shall give you the death you so desire.
- Warrior of Light: Everyone, on your guard!
Of Light and Darkness:
- Seymour: Do not tell me that's all you have got.
- Seymour: Especially you—it is as though you have some doubt in what you call the "light."
- Warrior of Light: Doubt? I...
- Yuna: What's wrong? Everybody's acting funny.
- Steiner: To tell the truth, Lady Yuna, Mog was talking about Seymour while you weren't here.
- Steiner: He proposed that we get this scoundrel to help us.
- Seymour: What?
- Yuna: What!?
- Mog: Everyone here was summoned to this world by a god—meaning everyone wields the power to seal the Torsions.
- Seymour: Do not be absurd. What reason would I have to help you?
- Seymour: Our visions are incompatible.
- Onion Knight: Hey, it's not like I wanna be around you, either.
- Onion Knight: But do you really think you can get anywhere by yourself?
- Warrior of Light: You would be naive to trust this man.
- Onion Knight: I just want to hear what he has to say. I don't plan on being friends with him.
- Onion Knight: Mog said he doesn't have to come with us on our journey, but we could really use him in battle if he's willing.
- Yuna: But why!? This isn't right!
- Seymour: What's right in our eyes is none of his concern.
- Onion Knight: With light, you have darkness. Harmony is only truly found in the balance of opposites.
- Steiner: Maybe that's the case where you're from, but do you really believe that applies to this world as well?
- Seymour: Hmph... Very well. The dimensional coordinates are yours.
- Mog: Does that mean you'll help us, kupo!?
- Yuna: This can't be! You can't trust that man!
- Onion Knight: We won't let anything happen. We'll only summon him when we need him, right?
- Mog: Exactly, kupo. It's only for when we need his help in battle.
- Warrior of Light: But why would he agree to assist us so easily? Could it be to uncover Mog's motives?
- Onion Knight: Probably something like that. ...And he probably wants to figure out what these gods are up to, as well.
- Steiner: I understand this must be hard for you.
- Yuna: For now, I just need some time to myself.
- Warrior of Light: It troubles us as well. We mustn't let our guards down.
Mog and Seymour:
- Wakka: Hey, Yuna. About Seymour... He hasn't tried anything funny yet, ya know?
- Yuna: But who knows when he'll betray us. It's hard to fight when you always have to watch your back.
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Cecil: Yes, it bothers me, too. His beliefs are far beyond odious.
- Cecil: What was Mog thinking? Just what could he be preparing us to fight?
- Firion: Our organization also had doubts about Mog's motives.
- Wakka: The Returners, ya?
- Firion: Shadow's already informed them about Seymour.
- Shadow: Our client's a cautious man. I'm sure he'll be able to uncover the truth.
- Yuna: We really don't know anything yet, do we?
- Cecil: Right now, we basically share the same goal as Mog, so we're working together.
- Cecil: But what happens if there's a conflict of interest?
- Wakka: Yeah, what would we do in this deranged world without a guide? We'd be helpless.
- Firion: If that ever happened, you could come join us. Right, Shadow?
- Shadow: Not a bad idea.
- Yuna: What we believe and who we protect is something we have to decide for ourselves.
- Mog: Ready to go, kupo?
- Cecil: Yes, let's go, everyone.
(Everyone leaves, except Firion and Shadow)
- Firion: I want to believe that Mog's a good guy who's simply trying to protect the world, but...
- Shadow: Let him continue thinking he has us right where he wants us. We'll find out soon enough.
- Firion: You're right. He can't force us to do anything against our will.
- Firion: We just need to keep an eye on Seymour...and Mog as well.
- Shadow: That's what I plan to do.
Spoilers end here.
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 1Edit
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 2Edit
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 3Edit
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 4Edit
The Spirit of Salvation Pt. 5Edit
The Spirit of Salvation Co-opEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.