The Lost Girl:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 4: Snowy Peaks of Crudelis before playing.
- ???: Zidane! Where are you, Zidane!?
- ???: Vivi! Steiner! Please don't leave me here alone!
- ???: *Sniffle* This isn't how you treat a lady.
- ???: How could you leave *sniffle* a helpless little girl like me behind? I can't believe you guys.
- ???: More importantly...where am I? I've never seen this place before.
- ???: I've got a bad feeling about this. ...Like a monster could come out at any moment.
- Eiko: No, I'm not gonna cry! I'm a grown-up!
- Eiko: Besides, I'm gonna find them! I just know it!
- Eiko: Then, I"ll make them pay for leaving me behind! Oh, the nerve!
- Eiko: Zidane!? Zidane, is that you?
- Eiko: I'll even take Vivi or Steiner! I just want to see somebody I know...
- Bomb: Grrr!
- Eiko: Oh, uh...
- Eiko: S-sorry for bothering you. So, uh... Catch ya later?
- Bomb: Screee!
(Eiko runs away from the Bomb)
- Eiko: Ahhh! Help! P-please don't eat me!
A Romantic Reunion:
- Eiko: Zidane!
- Zidane: Eiko!? Is that really you?
- Eiko: Finally! I've been looking all over for you, Zidane!
- Vivi: We had no idea you were even here! I'm so glad you're okay.
- Eiko: Do I look okay?
- Eiko: I was so lonely...and hungry... *sniffle*...and a monster even tried to eat me.
- Vivi: I...I'm sorry you had to go through that.
- Eiko: By the way, what do you mean by "here"? Where are we? could someone tell me what's going on?
- Mog: I can do that, kupo!
- Eiko: Hey, a moogle! I feel better already.
- Cecil: What a cheerful young girl you are. Are you one of Vivi's friends?
- Eiko: Hmph! Me, interested in a little kid like Vivi? Don't make me laugh!
- Eiko: There's only one man for me. He's older, brave, and has a tail...
- Tifa: Zidane! She's just a little girl!
- Zidane: Whoa! Hold up! It's not what you think!
- Eiko: Then what is it!?
- Mog: Kupo! Can I please explain—
- Eiko: Two people once separated only to be reunited in a faraway world...
- Eiko: Isn't it romantic!? I've always dreamed about this moment!
- Mog: Great! So you'll join us, kupo?
- Eiko: Of course! Wherever Zidane goes, I go!
- Bartz: Looks like someone's got a crush on you, Zidane.
- Zidane: Haha, yeah... It's tough being so popular sometimes.
- Eiko: I'll be friends with the rest of you, too! After all, Zidane's friends are my friends!
- Yuna: I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Eiko.
- Eiko: Hmmm...
- Yuna: I-is something the matter? Did I say something strange?
- Eiko: Looks like I've got myself a rival—a beautiful one at that. Just great.
- Eiko: Zidane, a word, please!
- Zidane: Ugh... Why me?
- Mog: We did it! Everything is going according to plan, kupo! The Torsions will all be sealed in no time.
- Eiko: Wow, you're amazing!
- Eiko: Hey, you have friends and family too, right? Can I meet them?
- Mog: F-friends, kupo? Family, kupo?
- Mog: I don't have either of those things... I'm just a messenger for the goddess Materia.
- Eiko: Really? That's strange.
- Eiko: Oh, I know! You can come to my house, then! Everyone in my village is a moogle!
- Terra: A village full of moogles?
- Vivi: Yeah, they're her family.
- Terra: I'm so jealous.
- Zidane: Where we're from, there are moogles everywhere, doing any job you can imagine.
- Zidane: Postal workers, merchants, travelers, you name it.
- Bartz: Huh, I had no idea moogles were so different in each world.
- Eiko: It doesn't matter where they're from! They're all the same to me, and I'll always be their friend!
- Eiko: Oh yeah! I have something I wanna give you!
- Eiko: Here, to new friends. It's a kupo nut! Go on, eat up!
- Mog: A kupo nut...kupo?
(Mog flies to Eiko and takes the kupo nut)
- Mog: Kupo! This is delicious! I love it, kupo!
- Eiko: Amazing, right? I'll give you another one after we seal the next Torsion!
- Mog: I feel like a new moogle! Come on, follow me, kupo!
- Zidane: That's Eiko for ya. She's really good with moogles.
- Terra: ...I wish I could have a kupo nut.
Spoilers end here.
The Small Summoner Pt. 1Edit
The Small Summoner Pt. 2Edit
The Small Summoner Pt. 3Edit
The Small Summoner Pt. 4Edit
The Small Summoner Pt. 5Edit
The Small Summoner Co-opEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.