A Scuffle with Bears:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Steiner: Hrm, a decidedly spooky forest. It feels some ghoul could pop out at any moment.
- Mog: They say that a mischievous ghost haunts these woods, kupo.
- Steiner: What!? A gh-ghost, you say?
- Steiner: Bah! Ridiculous! Ghosts aren't real. B-besides, even if they were, they'd b-be no match for me!
(Steiner draws out his weapon)
- Mog: Er, right, kupo.
- Mog: Now, come on! We'll never make it to the next Torsion if we're scared of a little ghost, kupo!
- Steiner: Such a courageous moogle. I would do well to follow his example.
- Steiner: Hm? Is something the matter?
- Shadow: An unsettling presence approaches.
- Steiner: What!? D-do you think it's the...!?
- Mog: Help, kupo! A bear!
- Shadow: A bear?
- ???: Stop right there! I'm not gonna let you get away!
(Sabin runs in)
- Shadow: Sabin?
- Mog: You know this bear, kupo?
- Shadow: He's an ally from back home.
- Steiner: Is that so? Thank goodness!
- Sabin: Your "ally"? Don't make me laugh! Put your fists up!
- Steiner: He's quite the aggressive one. Is he always like this?
- Shadow: No, something's wrong.
- Sabin: If it's three-on-three you want, you've got it!
(Two Manikins appear next to Sabin)
- Steiner: Are those manikins!? And that one looks just like him!
- Shadow: What is Sabin doing with them?
- Sabin: Hope you're ready to get suplexed!
- Sabin: Ow, my head... Wh-where am I?
- Terra: Sabin, are you okay?
- Sabin: Hm? Terra?
- Sabin: Whoa, it really is you! How long have you been here?
- Terra: I've been here the entire time. You don't remember anything?
- Sabin: Uh...
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Firion: What's the last thing you remember?
- Sabin: I remember coming to this forest to train.
- Sabin: Then, some weird creature attacked me...and that's where everything starts to get a little fuzzy.
- Wakka: Think it was that fabled ghost?
- Mog: That must have been what it was, kupo! He was possessed!
- Edge: Possessed!? That ghost sounds like a real jerk.
- Sabin: Looks like you've got yourself a lot of new friends. Introduce me!
- Firion: ...And that's why we have to seal the Torsions.
- Sabin: Huh... Not entirely sure I get it, but count me in.
- Wakka: Whoa, man! You sure you know what you're getting yourself into?
- Terra: Sabin's not much of a thinker.
- Edge: A real meathead, huh?
- Mog: But it looks like even bears can bear the light, kupo!
- Sabin: You're asking for it.
- Mog: S-sorry, kupo.
- Firion: There's a Torsion deep within the forest. Do you want to come with us?
- Sabin: Yeah, of course. I'm never one to turn down a good ol' ghost hunt!
- Wakka: Yeah, and look where that got you.
- Sabin: Yahoo! Let's do this!
For My Beloved Brother:
- Terra: ...And that's how we close the Torsions.
- Sabin: Great! So? How'd I do?
- Yang: You're a seasoned warrior. It is an honor to fight by your side.
- Sabin: Right!? Hard training doesn't lie. Let's show these guys what monks are made of!
- Yda: Your appearance sure doesn't betray your passionate nature.
- Yda: Slightly careless, but passionate nevertheless.
- Sabin: Eh, I got a little possessed—big deal! Hahaha!
- Penelo: He startled me when he attacked us, but he seems to be a good person.
- Sabin: Hey, Shadow. My brother's somewhere in this world too, right?
- Shadow: Correct. Firion and I are in his employ.
- Sabin: And we're helping him by closing these portals, yeah?
- Shadow: Yes.
- Sabin: Looks like Edgar needs my help again! Things haven't changed a bit.
- Sabin: My brother comes up with the plan, and I make it happen.
- Yang: That's very admirable. Let's put our muscles to good use and help those in need!
- Sabin: Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!
- Terra: It looks like these monks have a lot in common.
- Penelo: Hey, now that I think about it...wasn't Yang also brainwashed when we first met him?
- Terra: Do you think that means that martial artists are easy to manipulate?
- Penelo: Then that would make their next target...
(Terra and Penelo notice Yda)
- Yda: ...Why are you looking at me!?
- Yda: No! No way! That would never happen to me!
- Shadow: ...Let us move on.
Spoilers end here.
The Runaway Prince Pt. 1Edit
The Runaway Prince Pt. 2Edit
The Runaway Prince Pt. 3Edit
The Runaway Prince Pt. 4Edit
The Runaway Prince Pt. 5Edit
The Runaway Prince Co-opEdit
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.