Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
A Scuffle with Bears:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Steiner: Hrm, a decidedly spooky forest. It feels some ghoul could pop out at any moment.
- Mog: They say that a mischievous ghost haunts these woods, kupo.
- Steiner: What!? A gh-ghost, you say?
- Steiner: Bah! Ridiculous! Ghosts aren't real. B-besides, even if they were, they'd b-be no match for me!
(Steiner draws out his weapon)
- Mog: Er, right, kupo.
- Mog: Now, come on! We'll never make it to the next Torsion if we're scared of a little ghost, kupo!
- Steiner: Such a courageous moogle. I would do well to follow his example.
- Steiner: Hm? Is something the matter?
- Shadow: An unsettling presence approaches.
- Steiner: What!? D-do you think it's the...!?
- Mog: Help, kupo! A bear!
- Shadow: A bear?
- ???: Stop right there! I'm not gonna let you get away!
(Sabin runs in)
- Shadow: Sabin?
- Mog: You know this bear, kupo?
- Shadow: He's an ally from back home.
- Steiner: Is that so? Thank goodness!
- Sabin: Your "ally"? Don't make me laugh! Put your fists up!
- Steiner: He's quite the aggressive one. Is he always like this?
- Shadow: No, something's wrong.
- Sabin: If it's three-on-three you want, you've got it!
(Two Manikins appear next to Sabin)
- Steiner: Are those manikins!? And that one looks just like him!
- Shadow: What is Sabin doing with them?
- Sabin: Hope you're ready to get suplexed!
- Sabin: Ow, my head... Wh-where am I?
- Terra: Sabin, are you okay?
- Sabin: Hm? Terra?
- Sabin: Whoa, it really is you! How long have you been here?
- Terra: I've been here the entire time. You don't remember anything?
- Sabin: Uh...
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Firion: What's the last thing you remember?
- Sabin: I remember coming to this forest to train.
- Sabin: Then, some weird creature attacked me...and that's where everything starts to get a little fuzzy.
- Wakka: Think it was that fabled ghost?
- Mog: That must have been what it was, kupo! He was possessed!
- Edge: Possessed!? That ghost sounds like a real jerk.
- Sabin: Looks like you've got yourself a lot of new friends. Introduce me!
- Firion: ...And that's why we have to seal the Torsions.
- Sabin: Huh... Not entirely sure I get it, but count me in.
- Wakka: Whoa, man! You sure you know what you're getting yourself into?
- Terra: Sabin's not much of a thinker.
- Edge: A real meathead, huh?
- Mog: But it looks like even bears can bear the light, kupo!
- Sabin: You're asking for it.
- Mog: S-sorry, kupo.
- Firion: There's a Torsion deep within the forest. Do you want to come with us?
- Sabin: Yeah, of course. I'm never one to turn down a good ol' ghost hunt!
- Wakka: Yeah, and look where that got you.
- Sabin: Yahoo! Let's do this!
For My Beloved Brother:
- Terra: ...And that's how we close the Torsions.
- Sabin: Great! So? How'd I do?
- Yang: You're a seasoned warrior. It is an honor to fight by your side.
- Sabin: Right!? Hard training doesn't lie. Let's show these guys what monks are made of!
- Yda: Your appearance sure doesn't betray your passionate nature.
- Yda: Slightly careless, but passionate nevertheless.
- Sabin: Eh, I got a little possessed—big deal! Hahaha!
- Penelo: He startled me when he attacked us, but he seems to be a good person.
- Sabin: Hey, Shadow. My brother's somewhere in this world too, right?
- Shadow: Correct. Firion and I are in his employ.
- Sabin: And we're helping him by closing these portals, yeah?
- Shadow: Yes.
- Sabin: Looks like Edgar needs my help again! Things haven't changed a bit.
- Sabin: My brother comes up with the plan, and I make it happen.
- Yang: That's very admirable. Let's put our muscles to good use and help those in need!
- Sabin: Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!
- Terra: It looks like these monks have a lot in common.
- Penelo: Hey, now that I think about it...wasn't Yang also brainwashed when we first met him?
- Terra: Do you think that means that martial artists are easy to manipulate?
- Penelo: Then that would make their next target...
(Terra and Penelo notice Yda)
- Yda: ...Why are you looking at me!?
- Yda: No! No way! That would never happen to me!
- Shadow: ...Let us move on.
Spoilers end here.
The Runaway Prince Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
The Runaway Prince Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
The Runaway Prince Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
The Runaway Prince Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
The Runaway Prince Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
The Runaway Prince Co-op[edit | edit source]
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.