Reunion and Coalition:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 9: Utopia Niveus before playing.
- ???: So this is how the worlds are connected... But to where does this lead...?
- Cecil: Is that...Kain!? You're here!
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Edge: Somebody you know, Cecil?
- Yang: A dragoon of Baron, he is Lord Cecil's close friend. ...Or was...
- Kain: Edge... Yang... I see. You two have lost it as well.
- Kain: Cecil... To think you'd lose the hallowed light...
- Cecil: What do you mean? What are you doing here?
- Kain: ...Don't be so suspicious of me. How long have we known each other? My voice should be enough to understand.
- Kain: Be at ease... I have no interest in conflict here. What we hope to protect is the same.
- Mog: Kupo! He entered the Torsion, kupo!
- Warrior of Light: Does he intend to close it by himself?
- Edge: He'll be in a bind if he is! Let's go give him a hand!
- Cecil: I know we ought to. But Kain...
- Yang: He broke off relations with Lord Cecil to serve under a villain. My homeland, too, was...by his forces...
- Warrior of Light: He appeared to be concerned for your wellbeing, though.
- Warrior of Light: That you had lost something...
- Cecil: You lost some of your memories when you came here. It is to that he must have been referring.
- Edge: Come to think of it, he knew my name.
- Edge: I don't know any dragoons... Huh? Or...do I...?
- Yang: Is there something we may have forgotten about Lord Kain and ourselves...?
- Cecil: Let us enter this Torsion as well. If Kain knows anything...it would be in our interest to know as well.
- Edge: Amen! This is gonna bug me if we don't clear things up!
(Everyone leaves, except Cecil and Mog)
- Cecil: Mog...there is something I would ask you.
- Mog: Kupo?
- Cecil: The light... Did you sense it in him?
- Mog: If he's planning to use his powers properly, then it's the light, kupo!
- Cecil: ...I see.
(Cecil and Mog enter the Torsion)
During The Proud Lance of Baron Pt. 1:
(Wave 3: Kain)
- Cecil: Kain!? Why!?
- Kain: ...That should be obvious. Draw your blade, Cecil!
- Cecil: Gr...!
- Bartz: The Torsion closed! Wait, that means...!
- Kain: I created it. And by defeating me, you closed it.
- Cecil: Why, Kain! Why would you threaten the world this way!
- Cecil: Unless... Is someone manipulating you!?
- Squall: ...This isn't like you.
- Squall: Would you mind speaking so we can follow along, too?
- Onion Knight: Tell us what's going on. Wasn't there something you wanted to know?
- Kain: ...That moogle is not here.
- Kain: Have you noticed while battling in this world a feeling that your strength is being drawn out of you?
- King: Yeah, we have wondered about that.
- King: It seems most obvious when fighting inside a Torsion.
- Kain: How about when fighting against me, a warrior from another world like yourselves?
- Squall: It was more pronounced than going up against manikins or monsters...maybe.
- Bartz: Ah! Come to think of it, it might've felt that way whenever we fight those other guys, too!
- Onion Knight: So you picked a fight with us to figure that out.
- Kain: I don't have all the answers.
- Kain: Only...I've been told what's draining your strength is that moogle.
- Cecil: Who told you that?
- Kain: You aren't ready to know.
- Cecil: Because I've...forgotten something important?
- Cecil: Kain... Please tell me. I... What have I lost?
- Kain: Something meaningless if you can't remember on your own.
- Squall: So what now? Going back to whoever is feeding you info?
- Kain: That was my plan...
- Bartz: And you're just gonna leave your friend worried and confused?
- Kain: He's the one who does not trust me... But you are right, warrior from another world.
- Kain: I cannot leave Cecil in this state. I will join you on your journey.
- Onion Knight: That would be a big help. Let's share what we know.
- Cecil: Kain... Can I trust you...?
- Kain: Call me a traitor if you like. ...I will bring the light back to my friend.
Our Path Together:
- Warrior of Light: You've grown more pensive since Kain joined us.
- Zidane: Is it whatever you can't remember from back home that's eating you?
- Cecil: ...Indeed. I've lost something important that for the life of me...I just can't figure out.
- Cecil: But more painful than that is this cold-hearted distrust of my friend.
- Cecil: Have I...let my heart become as black as this armor...?
- Zidane: For such a softie, you're way too hard on yourself.
- Warrior of Light: As am I. Everyone has missing memories to some extent or another... I know this thanks to him.
- Zidane: I trust Kain. After all, he's sticking his neck out there for everyone, right?
- Warrior of Light: Agreed. His spear shows us the way.
- Warrior of Light: The mystery to be solved is the Torsions...
- Cecil: If we can know them, we can know what it is we have lost, is it?
- Cecil: You two are right. There is nothing to gain in fretting...
- Zidane: The way I see it, Kain's defending you along with the rest of us.
- Zidane: Any doubts you have'll clear up eventually, hear?
- Cecil: Thank you, Zidane. As I am, I will do what I can to believe that.
- Kain: Cecil and his companions were summoned by this Materia...
- Kain: Could the difference in our memories have to do with who summoned us?
- Spiritus: Warrior burdened with the mark of treachery... Go, and protect my world!
- Kain: As though I would fight for your sake.
- Kain: I fight...to protect my friend.
- ???: ...You came, Kain.
- ???: Now, to Cecil's side with you...
- Kain: Heh... My thoughts exactly.
(Kain follows Golbez)
Spoilers end here.
The Proud Lance of Baron Pt. 1Edit
The Proud Lance of Baron Pt. 2Edit
The Proud Lance of Baron Pt. 3Edit
The Proud Lance of Baron Pt. 4Edit
The Proud Lance of Baron Pt. 5Edit
The Proud Lance of Baron Co-opEdit
This section in Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.