Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
To Bear the Cross Alone:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Laguna: Right? So then I say, "You're gettin' the Cuchi-cuchi treatment!"
- Yuffie: Ah ha ha! You can't be serious!
- Vaan: Not the Cuchi-cuchi treatment! We'd better watch out! Hahaha!
(Mog and Penelo watch the trio converse)
- Mog: ...They're having an awfully good time, kupo...
- Penelo: Laguna's good at storytelling. ...Hm?
(Ashe walks over)
- Penelo: Is that...!?
- ???: ...Penelo!
- Penelo: Vaan! Come here!
- Vaan: Hahaha...huh?
(Vaan runs over to Ashe)
- Vaan: Oh, Ashe, you were summoned to this world, too?
- Ashe: ..."This world"?
- Mog: That's my cue, kupo!
- Ashe: ...I cannot believe it. Such a reality begs credulity.
- Mog: Won't you join us, kupo?
- Ashe: Well, I...
- Laguna: Yuffie, have you heard this one? This guy orders soup, and there's a fly in it...
- Yuffie: Ah ha ha! What the heck? Stop making me laugh!
- Ashe: ...I respectfully decline.
- Vaan: Why? You planning to go it alone?
- Ashe: I have no time for foolishness! I must return to Ivalice with all haste!
- Ashe: So, if you'll forgive me...I do not think it is in my interest to interrupt your frivolity...
- Penelo: Don't say that! No one is being frivolous...
- Yuffie: What? Did you say something?
- Mog: Of all the times to be oblivious, kupo...
- Ashe: I am prepared to fight on my own. Please excuse me; I must hurry on...
- Laguna: ...Huh? What just happened? The lady won't be joining us?
- Penelo: And whose fault do you think that is, Laguna!
- Laguna: Beats me! Not mine at least!
- Laguna: ...But this area is crawling with monsters. We can't just let her wander on her own.
- Mog: He's right! Let's go after her, kupo!
A Deep Brooding:
- Ashe: Unh... If only I were stronger...
- Vaan: Ah! There she is! Over there!
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Penelo: Are you okay!?
- Laguna: See? What did I say? This is what happens if you go off on your own.
- Ashe: ...What are you here for?
- Vaan: To help you, of course.
- Ashe: I am...fine on my own.
- Laguna: Awful darn stubborn for the shape you're in.
- Penelo: Can't you trust us to help?
- Ashe: I am fighting in earnest, not for fun like you.
- Yuffie: Hey, I resent that. I put my neck on the line in battle.
- Laguna: You think we'd go out of our way to chase off monsters and help you for kicks?
- Ashe: I, well...
- Vaan: Even if we look like a bunch of goof-offs...
- Vaan: Everyone was worried about you. Even the guys who'd only just met you.
- Penelo: It's a boisterous group, but they're all concerned about others' wellbeing.
- Ashe: I see... I suppose I lost my temper.
- Mog: Kupo! You're finally being honest with us, kupo! Hooray!
- Ashe: I haven't introduced myself. I am Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Princess of the Kingdom of Dalmasca.
- Yuffie: Get out! A real princess! Talk about fantasy worlds!
- Laguna: But man if that isn't a long name. What do you guys usually call her?
- Penelo: Well, she is royalty... We usually call her Princess Ashe.
- Ashe: Circumstances require I return to my world as soon as possible...
- Ashe: So please! I beg you lend me your strength!
- Laguna: You got it!
- Laguna: And in exchange, you'll listen to my stupid stories now and then, eh?
- Ashe: ...I will do my best.
The Princess's Fight:
- Mog: Just a little more to the Torsion, kupo! Let's go, go, go, kupo!
- Ashe: Once every Torsion is closed, we can return home...
- Ashe: Let us continue on!
- Galuf: ...Ashe, why is it you are in such a hurry to get home?
- Ashe: ...As I mentioned before, I am the Princess of Dalmasca.
- Ashe: The empire...a hostile nation currently occupies my homeland, threatening its very existence.
- Ashe: I lead the resistance forces to counter that threat.
- Vaan: I was surprised when I first saw the princess fighting, sword in hand.
- Firion: A princess fighting against imperial tyranny... I can respect that.
- Ashe: I simply desire our liberty... For that, I need power.
- Firion: I understand completely. We'll do everything we can for you!
- Galuf: Just...take care not to lose yourself in your quest for power.
- Ashe: Eh...?
- Galuf: No matter how powerful you become, you cannot change the past.
- Galuf: ...We're fighting for the happiness of those dear to us who are with us now. You musn't forget that.
- Ashe: ...I understand that. Even still, I—!
- Galuf: Ha ha ha! Forgive me! As you get on in years, the more everything you say starts to sound like a lecture.
- Firion: In any event, Ashe needs to return to her world.
- Firion: If there's anything we can do, just say the word!
- Ashe: ...Thank you.
- Vaan: Fighting for those dear to us who are with us now, huh...?
- Penelo: We have to give it our all and face forward.
Spoilers end here.
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
The Princess of Dalmasca Co-op[edit | edit source]
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.