To Bear the Cross Alone:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Laguna: Right? So then I say, "You're gettin' the Cuchi-cuchi treatment!"
- Yuffie: Ah ha ha! You can't be serious!
- Vaan: Not the Cuchi-cuchi treatment! We'd better watch out! Hahaha!
(Mog and Penelo watch the trio converse)
- Mog: ...They're having an awfully good time, kupo...
- Penelo: Laguna's good at storytelling. ...Hm?
(Ashe walks over)
- Penelo: Is that...!?
- ???: ...Penelo!
- Penelo: Vaan! Come here!
- Vaan: Hahaha...huh?
(Vaan runs over to Ashe)
- Vaan: Oh, Ashe, you were summoned to this world, too?
- Ashe: ..."This world"?
- Mog: That's my cue, kupo!
- Ashe: ...I cannot believe it. Such a reality begs credulity.
- Mog: Won't you join us, kupo?
- Ashe: Well, I...
- Laguna: Yuffie, have you heard this one? This guy orders soup, and there's a fly in it...
- Yuffie: Ah ha ha! What the heck? Stop making me laugh!
- Ashe: ...I respectfully decline.
- Vaan: Why? You planning to go it alone?
- Ashe: I have no time for foolishness! I must return to Ivalice with all haste!
- Ashe: So, if you'll forgive me...I do not think it is in my interest to interrupt your frivolity...
- Penelo: Don't say that! No one is being frivolous...
- Yuffie: What? Did you say something?
- Mog: Of all the times to be oblivious, kupo...
- Ashe: I am prepared to fight on my own. Please excuse me; I must hurry on...
- Laguna: ...Huh? What just happened? The lady won't be joining us?
- Penelo: And whose fault do you think that is, Laguna!
- Laguna: Beats me! Not mine at least!
- Laguna: ...But this area is crawling with monsters. We can't just let her wander on her own.
- Mog: He's right! Let's go after her, kupo!
A Deep Brooding:
- Ashe: Unh... If only I were stronger...
- Vaan: Ah! There she is! Over there!
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Penelo: Are you okay!?
- Laguna: See? What did I say? This is what happens if you go off on your own.
- Ashe: ...What are you here for?
- Vaan: To help you, of course.
- Ashe: I am...fine on my own.
- Laguna: Awful darn stubborn for the shape you're in.
- Penelo: Can't you trust us to help?
- Ashe: I am fighting in earnest, not for fun like you.
- Yuffie: Hey, I resent that. I put my neck on the line in battle.
- Laguna: You think we'd go out of our way to chase off monsters and help you for kicks?
- Ashe: I, well...
- Vaan: Even if we look like a bunch of goof-offs...
- Vaan: Everyone was worried about you. Even the guys who'd only just met you.
- Penelo: It's a boisterous group, but they're all concerned about others' wellbeing.
- Ashe: I see... I suppose I lost my temper.
- Mog: Kupo! You're finally being honest with us, kupo! Hooray!
- Ashe: I haven't introduced myself. I am Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca, Princess of the Kingdom of Dalmasca.
- Yuffie: Get out! A real princess! Talk about fantasy worlds!
- Laguna: But man if that isn't a long name. What do you guys usually call her?
- Penelo: Well, she is royalty... We usually call her Princess Ashe.
- Ashe: Circumstances require I return to my world as soon as possible...
- Ashe: So please! I beg you lend me your strength!
- Laguna: You got it!
- Laguna: And in exchange, you'll listen to my stupid stories now and then, eh?
- Ashe: ...I will do my best.
The Princess's Fight:
- Mog: Just a little more to the Torsion, kupo! Let's go, go, go, kupo!
- Ashe: Once every Torsion is closed, we can return home...
- Ashe: Let us continue on!
- Galuf: ...Ashe, why is it you are in such a hurry to get home?
- Ashe: ...As I mentioned before, I am the Princess of Dalmasca.
- Ashe: The empire...a hostile nation currently occupies my homeland, threatening its very existence.
- Ashe: I lead the resistance forces to counter that threat.
- Vaan: I was surprised when I first saw the princess fighting, sword in hand.
- Firion: A princess fighting against imperial tyranny... I can respect that.
- Ashe: I simply desire our liberty... For that, I need power.
- Firion: I understand completely. We'll do everything we can for you!
- Galuf: Just...take care not to lose yourself in your quest for power.
- Ashe: Eh...?
- Galuf: No matter how powerful you become, you cannot change the past.
- Galuf: ...We're fighting for the happiness of those dear to us who are with us now. You musn't forget that.
- Ashe: ...I understand that. Even still, I—!
- Galuf: Ha ha ha! Forgive me! As you get on in years, the more everything you say starts to sound like a lecture.
- Firion: In any event, Ashe needs to return to her world.
- Firion: If there's anything we can do, just say the word!
- Ashe: ...Thank you.
- Vaan: Fighting for those dear to us who are with us now, huh...?
- Penelo: We have to give it our all and face forward.
Spoilers end here.
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 1Edit
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 2Edit
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 3Edit
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 4Edit
The Princess of Dalmasca Pt. 5Edit
The Princess of Dalmasca Co-opEdit
This section is empty or needs to be expanded. You can help the Final Fantasy Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.