Oh, shut up and help me remodel the The Power of Tranquility page!
The Power of Tranquility is a time-limited event where Eight from Final Fantasy Type-0 can be added to Mog's group of warriors. This paralogue of the main scenario may include characters not yet recruited by the player.
Depending on your progress in the story, characters you have yet to recruit may appear in these events.
- ???: So this is a different world from Orience...
- ???: For a place created to give "respite," it looks an awful lot like a battlefield.
- ???: Huh? Are those...
(Eight runs ahead to inspect the ground)
- ???: Magic bullets! Are these from Cater's pistol...?
- ???: These are Ace's cards! Used in battle, no less.
- ???: So they're here, too...
- ???: That goddess was telling the truth after all.
- Kefka: Well, well, what do we have here?
(Eight turns around to find Kefka)
- ???: Who're you?
- Kefka: I'm guessing by your uniform you're another one of those disgusting cadets.
- ???: Cadets? So you know Ace and the others?
- Kefka: Know them? Yes! I absolutely, positively abhor them!
- Kefka: They're always meddling in my plans! And there're so many of them, babbling on about friendship and bonds! Blargh!
- Kefka: And not too long ago... Why, my poor baby Blackened Wills...!
- Kefka: Ooh! Just thinking about it makes me want to scream!
- ???: (There's no mistaking it. He's definitely an enemy.)
- Kefka: Which is why you, my fresh-faced foe, will be paying the price for your friends' transgressions!
- Kefka: If you want to hate someone, hate your dear friends! Prepare for a whooping!
- ???: (Let's see if I can't turn this around...)
- ???: P-please, don't hurt me!
- Kefka: ...Oh? What's this now?
- ???: I'm unarmed! I'm no threat to you!
- Kefka: What's wrong with you!? You're nothing but a coward!
- Kefka: How annoying! You've ruined all my fun!
- ???: So you'll let me go?
- Kefka: Puh-leez. Where's the fun in that?
- Kefka: There's no way I'm letting you get away so easily!
- Kefka: I'm sure there's something we can do...
- Kefka: Oho, I have a great idea! Watch this!
- ???: (...What a fool.)
- Kefka: Heh heh heh!
- Yang: Kefka!
- Auron: To what do we owe this unexpected visit?
- Kefka: Ladies and gentlemen, today is a special day!
- Kefka: I've come to give you my heartfelt thanks!
- Cater: What are you talking about?
- Kefka: Not long ago, you had the audacity of trouncing my Wilburinos!
- Ace: Not this again...
- Yang: We will destroy them however many times it takes. When will you learn your lesson?
- Kefka: Nobody asked you! Go jump in a lake!
- Kefka: Now then, I have a question for you.
- Kefka: Can you still keep that cheeky attitude up after seeing this?
(An imprisoned Eight appears)
- Ace: Eight!?
- Cater: How did you get captured by Kefka!?
- Eight: Hey, Cater! Looks like you're doing well.
- Cater: This isn't the time for casual greetings!
- Yang: It appears he is a friend of Ace and the others.
- Auron: This is troublesome...
- Kefka: Heh heh heh! Feeling helpless yet?
- Kefka: If you value this chump's life, you'll let me beat you up for what you've done!
- Cater: Kefka, you coward!
- Ace: You fiend...
- Kefka: Oh, thank you! Thank you! What high praise!
- Eight: Alright. I guess I've been in here long enough...
(Eight breaks free and runs to the party)
- Kefka: Wh-what!? Did you just get out of my prison!?
- Ace: Are you alright, Eight?
- Eight: I'm fine.
- Eight: He was nice enough to take me to you guys.
- Kefka: You, you...used me! How dare you!?
- Eight: Thanks to you, we were reunited. Much obliged, Mr. Kefka, sir!
- Kefka: Damn you! You told me you were unarmed!
- Eight: I'm not really unarmed...
- Eight: My weapons are...my fists!
(Wave 2: Kefka)
- Kefka: Why you why you why you little—! You're gonna pay for making a dupe out of me!
- Eight: Maybe this will teach you to judge your hostages better.
- Kefka: Oooh! I've had it with you and your cheek!
- Eight: Mission complete!
- King: Good job, Eight. Seems you haven't lost your touch.
- Deuce: I'm happy to see you unharmed, and to fight beside you again.
(The rest of the party arrives)
- Zell: Looks like you pack quite the punch!
- Sabin: I'm sure you can knock some sense into your enemies with those fists. You must have trained very hard!
- Eight: So you're the warriors from other worlds. I heard about you from the goddess.
- Eight: My name is Eight. I'm from Class Zero, like King and the other Agito Cadets.
- Relm: I thought you'd be a total weakling because you got captured by that silly clown!
- Eight: Clever plan, wasn't it? I was able to turn the tide in my favor.
- Zell: You managed to stay so calm, even though you just got to this world. It's amazing!
- King: He's known for his quick wit, even among the other Class Zero students.
- Deuce: No matter what happens on the battlefield, he never loses his cool.
- Relm: How awesome!
- Relm: Your fighting style's like the overfed muscle-man and the rowdy punk, but your personality is completely different!
- Zell: Hey! Who're you calling rowdy!?
- Sabin: Hahaha! She has a point. We're more likely to act first, then think later.
- Sabin: All the more reason that martial arts was the right path for me to walk! A perfect match, don't you think?
- Deuce: Well, when you put it that way...
- King: Zell, Sabin, Yang, Snow...
- King: There certainly are a lot of hot-blooded martial artists from the other worlds.
- Zell: So why did you decide to become a martial artist, Eight?
- Relm: I want to know, too! Tell us!
- Eight: Hmm... Well, if I had to say, it's because of my beliefs.
- Sabin: Your beliefs?
- Eight: Having a weapon that easily takes the life of others doesn't suit me.
- Eight: In the world I come from, we lose memories of those who pass away.
- Eight: That's why I want to remember my opponents through the pain in my fists.
- Zell: You...
- Zell: You've got so much passion! Why didn't you say anything sooner?
- Sabin: We've been waiting for someone like you!
- Relm: Whoa, they're so moved!
- Zell: C'mon, let's not wait another second! Let's get to talking—with our fists!
- Sabin: We'll introduce you to the others and start training right away!
- Eight: I like the sound of that.
(Zell, Sabin, and Eight run off)
- Deuce: Their personalities are total opposites...
- King: But it seems like their hearts understand each other.
(Snow and Zell have a match against Yang and Sabin)
- Snow: Alright, alright! Here I go!
(Snow attacks Yang)
- Yang: I won't hold back...!
(Yang attacks Snow)
- Eight: ...Haha.
- Eight: I think my fists will get plenty of good training in this world.
The Power of Tranquility Pt. 1Edit
The Power of Tranquility Pt. 2Edit
The Power of Tranquility Pt. 3Edit
The Power of Tranquility Pt. 4Edit
The Power of Tranquility Pt. 5Edit
The Power of Tranquility Co-opEdit
The Power of Tranquility EXEdit
The Power of Tranquility COSMOSEdit
The Power of Tranquility CHAOSEdit
- "War: The Quiet Bloodbath" plays in all waves.