Oh, shut up and help me remodel the The Power of Knowledge page!
The Power of Knowledge is a time-limited event where Trey from Final Fantasy Type-0 can be added to Mog's group of warriors. This paralogue of the main scenario may include characters not yet recruited by the player.
- 1 Quests
- 1.1 Story cutscenes
- 1.2 The Power of Knowledge Pt. 1
- 1.3 The Power of Knowledge Pt. 2
- 1.4 The Power of Knowledge Pt. 3
- 1.5 The Power of Knowledge Pt. 4
- 1.6 The Power of Knowledge Pt. 5
- 1.7 The Power of Knowledge Co-op
- 1.8 The Power of Knowledge EX
- 1.9 The Power of Knowledge COSMOS
- 1.10 The Power of Knowledge CHAOS
- 2 Musical themes
Quests[edit | edit source]
Story cutscenes[edit | edit source]
Depending on your progress in the story, characters you have yet to recruit may appear in these events.
- ???: How can this be? By all accounts, I should have perished...
- ???: Or could it be...that I was spared? Me alone?
- ???: Ace, Cater, Cinque, King... Could it be that, while I remain, they—
- ???: No. That simply can't be.
- ???: I have retained my memories of them. It then stands to reason that they are still alive and well.
- ???: ...No, I mustn't jump to conlcusions. I need to remain calm and consider all possible situations.
- ???: Forgetting those who have passed was originally a merciful act of the crystal...
- ???: Perhaps this means that the crystal itself is gone. But is such a thing even possible?
- ???: ...Not that anyone is here to answer me. How terribly lonesome this place is...
- ???: At any rate, I will suppose that I am alive and shall set out to find the others.
- Materia: It seems you've awoken, Trey.
- Trey: Excuse me?
- Trey: My apologies, but...who are you?
- Materia: I am Materia, one of two gods governing this world.
- Trey: A god named Materia?
- Trey: I regret to inform you that I've never once come upon such a name in the countless books I've read.
- Materia: This is a world different from the one you are from.
- Materia: Allow me to tell you about this place and the reason you're here now...
- Mog: Kupooo...
- Vivi: I... I'm really sorry, Mog...
(Tifa and Zidane arrive)
- Tifa: Did something happen?
- Vivi: All his kupo nuts are gone... I must have lost them in that last battle...
- Zidane: They're Mog's favorite, aren't they?
- Tifa: It must be quite a shock to have him looking so sad...
- Zidane: Then let's turn back! We can ask the others to be on the lookout, too!
- Vivi: Really, Zidane!?
- Mog: Thank you, thank you, thank you, kupo! You're my hero, Zidane!
- Tifa: I really hope we can find those kupo nuts...
- Trey: How utterly shocking. To know that every world's very existence now hangs in the balance...
- Trey: And that not just myself, but warriors from other worlds were summoned for this purpose...
- Trey: ...Hm?
- Trey: What could that be...
(Trey picks up the object)
- Trey: Nuts? I wonder why they would be amongst all this rubble...
- Mog: Found 'em, kupooo!
- Trey: !?
- Mog: Those are my prized kupo nuts! Thank you for finding them, kupo!
- Trey: ...You are most welcome.
(Vivi and Cait Sith arrive)
- Vivi: I'm so happy we found them!
- Cait Sith: Well, we can check that off the list now!
- Trey: Hmm... From your appearance, I gather you are warriors from other worlds.
- Vivi: Huh? Your clothes...
- Vivi: Could you be a friend of Mister Ace and the others?
- Trey: So you know my classmates?
- Mog: Of course, kupo! We've been traveling together for a while now!
- Trey: So they're alive after all. What a relief...
- Trey: How rude of me. Please call me Trey. I am a member of Class Zero from Akademeia in the Dominion of Rubrum.
- Trey: This is where my fellow Agito Cadets and I tirelessly dedicated ourselves to our training...
- Trey: But I suppose I am getting ahead of myself. According to legend, Agito are meant to be the saviors of our world, Orience...
- Mog: K-kupo? What's he going on about?
- Cait Sith: Not sure, but he seems pretty enthusiastic about it. Let's hear him out.
- Trey: ...And that is the abridged history of our dear Akademeia and Class Zero.
- Cait Sith: I get it now...
- Vivi: Thank you for teaching us that, Mister Trey!
- Trey: It was my pleasure. Thank you for listening!
- Cater: Wow, someone actually listened until the end... I guess there's a first time for everything.
(Cater and Deuce arrive)
- Trey: Cater! Deuce!
- Deuce: It's nice to see you, Trey.
- Cater: We came to check on Vivi and the others. We didn't expect to see you here!
- Trey: I am relieved to see you both in good health. Where are the others?
- Cater: Waiting over there. You had better go say hi!
- Trey: I will.
- Vivi: I'm so glad you can see your classmates again!
- Mog: And we found my kupo nuts and a new friend! Today was a great day, kupo!
- Trey: Take that!
(Trey defeats a pair of Magitek Armor)
- Barret: Haha! Not bad at all!
- Trey: Why, thank you.
- Ace: It looks like your shots are as dead-on as ever, Trey.
- Cater: And his stories as long as ever.
- Machina: ...It's been a while, Trey.
- Trey: Machina!?
- Trey: What a surprise it is to see you in your human form...
- Wakka: What's that mean?
- Machina: ...I see. So you have all your memories, then.
- Machina: Trey, I owe you an apology.
- Trey: Whatever for...?
- Trey: ...I see. So that's what transpired...
- Machina: I won't ask for your forgiveness. I just...had to tell you the truth.
- Trey: Thank you for telling me, Machina. From now on, let us fight side-by-side.
- Machina: Trey...!
- Trey: Looking back at the past changes nothing. What matters is how we choose to live our lives from here on out.
- Trey: It seems like we cannot escape our fate of having to fight, but...
- Trey: I am happy that I can do so with everyone by my side.
- Machina: ...Thank you.
- Cater: Hehe. That went well!
- Ace: I knew Trey would understand right away.
- Barret: Lucky for us, he's got both brains and a heart!
- Wakka: And brawn, yeah! That last battle was somethin' else.
- Trey: By the way, Machina, I have something to ask you.
- Machina: What's that?
- Trey: What happened to Orience after we died?
- Machina: ...We started rebuilding. It wasn't easy, but everyone's doing the best they can.
- Trey: You were always a responsible one, Machina.
- Trey: How would you even begin to rebuild such a broken Orience, though?
- Trey: Please, I'd like to hear more about your endeavors.
- Machina: ...Heh, it's like old times.
- Machina: I want to hear your opinion, too, Trey. I can tell you all about it on the airship.
- Trey: I insist!
(Trey and Machina leave)
- Cater: I'm going to be old before this conversation is over...
- Ace: What's the harm? Machina seems happy.
- Cater: Yeah, I guess so... Hehe.
The Power of Knowledge Pt. 1[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge Pt. 2[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge Pt. 3[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge Pt. 4[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge Pt. 5[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge Co-op[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge EX[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge COSMOS[edit | edit source]
The Power of Knowledge CHAOS[edit | edit source]
Musical themes[edit | edit source]
- "War: That Which Lurks" plays during regular waves.
- "War: Pursuit" plays during boss waves.