Oh, shut up and help me remodel the The Power of Kindness page!
Gentle Strength is a time-limited event where Deuce from Final Fantasy Type-0 can be added to Mog's group of warriors. This paralogue of the main scenario may include characters not yet recruited by the player.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
Depending on your progress in the story, characters you have yet to recruit may appear in these events.
- Vaan: Do you see that!?
(The party runs ahead to a dead Zu)
- Rem: Someone must've slain this monster.
- Ace: A battle was fought here.
- Yuna: And it wasn't one of us... But maybe it's someone we know.
- Yuna: They must be alright seeing they defeated this monster.
- Ace: It may be a friend, but it could very well be an enemy too.
- Vaan: Can't you be a little optimistic for once?
- Ace: I'm just stating the possibilities.
(The sound of a flute is heard)
- Thancred: Did you hear that?
- Rem: What is it?
- Thancred: I thought I heard a flute. Rather a ways off, though.
- Vaan: Really? I didn't hear anything.
- Thancred: Perhaps I'm starved for entertainment.
- Ace: It's possible you heard something we didn't.
- Rem: Yeah, and if you did hear a flute, it could be whoever killed this monster.
- Yuna: A musician who can battle? Or perhaps one who learned to in order to travel?
- Rem: Not quite. We have a friend back home who wields a flute as a weapon.
- Yuna: A...flute?
- Ace: I suppose it must seem odd to those from other worlds.
- Rem: Now that I think of it, it's not very common in our world either.
- Thancred: A friend may be nearby then?
- Thancred: What are we waiting for?
- Ace: You're right. Let's go.
(Terra finds the party against a pack of Wolves)
- Terra: Are you all okay?
- Onion Knight: Yeah, but they just keep coming and coming.
- Terra: We must've come across a large pack.
- Yuffie: You guys would've been so dead without me!
- King: I appreciate the help, but our situation hasn't changed much.
- King: I know we're all tired, but we need to keep fighting.
- Yuffie: Why are there so many of them!?
- Onion Knight: It's not strange for monsters to travel in packs.
- Onion Knight: You jumped in to help us because we were surrounded, right?
- Yuffie: Yes, but I didn't know there'd be so many of them!
- King: For what it's worth, you can have all the credit.
- Yuffie: I don't want credit, I want rewards!
- Terra: More keep coming.
- Onion Knight: We need to stand our ground till the others arrive!
- King: Got it.
- ???: It looks like I made it just in time.
- Yuffie: Who're you?
- Deuce: I'm Deuce. It's nice to meet you.
- Yuffie: Why are you so calm!? Can't you see what's going on!?
- King: Don't worry, she can handle herself.
- Deuce: I'm so glad I found you all. I'm ready to give you my full support.
- Terra: A flute?
- King: We'll talk later. Right now, we need to take care of this situation.
- Deuce: Thank you for letting me come with you.
- Thancred: Of course.
- Thancred: I knew I heard music back there.
- Rem: I'm glad to see you again!
- Deuce: Me too!
- Thancred: Were you frightened all alone?
- Deuce: No, not especially. Fighting isn't new to me, and I knew Rem and the others were okay.
- Deuce: And because they were, I knew that I had to do what I could.
- Vanille: How did you know they were okay?
- Deuce: Because I could remember them all: Rem, Ace, King, and Cater.
- Rem: In our world, when someone passes, they're forgotten.
- Vanille: Wow, and that kept you going.
- Rem: But I don't know for certain if that applies in this world too.
- Deuce: Why is that?
- Rem: There's no way to confirm it.
- Vanille: Whatever the case, I'm glad you're alright and that you found your friends.
- Deuce: Thank you.
- Vanille: I'm curious. How is it using a flute as a weapon?
- Deuce: I don't know. I've never been asked so I've never thought about it.
- Deuce: This is what I'm used to.
- Vanille: So it's hard to explain...
- Vanille: Oh, maybe you like music?
- Deuce: I do. I love music.
- Eiko: Then you and I will become great friends!
- Thancred: How so?
- Eiko: I can play the flute too! And I'm really good.
- Thancred: I had no idea.
- Eiko: Of course. I'm a lady.
- Eiko: I even played the flute in battle!
- Deuce: Will you show me later? I've always wanted someone to play music with.
- Eiko: Of course! See? We're great friends already!