Oh, shut up and help me remodel the The Power of Innocence page!
The Power of Innocence is a time-limited event where Cinque from Final Fantasy Type-0 can be added to Mog's group of warriors. This paralogue of the main scenario may include characters not yet recruited by the player.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Story Cutscenes[edit | edit source]
Depending on your progress in the story, characters you have yet to recruit may appear in these events.
- ???: Hellooo? Come in, Class Zero! Anyone?
- ???: That's weird... My COMM isn't working. Maybe something's interfering with the signal...
- ???: Where did everyone go? If I can still remember them, that means they're at least alive.
- ???: Oh?
(Cinque turns around to find a trio of Magitek Armor)
- ???: Magitek armor? But I don't recognize this type. Must be new!
- ???: ...But I don't have time to play with you now. I've got to find the others first!
- ???: Helloooooo! Ace? King!?
(Cinque defeats the MA that approaches her)
- ???: Someone? Anyone? Answer me!
(Cinque defeats a second MA as another arrives)
- ???: Ohhh, how annoying! Stop interfering with my signal!
(Cinque defeats a third MA but another takes its place)
- ???: Now I'm angry! I'll beat you black and blue!
- Steiner: ...A COMM? What's that?
- King: A "Crystal Oriented Messaging Medium."
- Cater: It's a communication device... But I guess that doesn't help much. It's basically a magical item.
- Cater: You can use the COMM to talk to your comrades, even if they're far away.
- Maria: How convenient!
- Steiner: Being able to talk to distant comrades... What a mysterious device.
- King: Unfortunately, we can't use it here.
- Maria: That's a pity...
- ???: Ahaha! Wait, waaait! We're having so much fun!
(The party notices the ground shake)
- Steiner: Wh-what was that? Is someone fighting around here!?
- Maria: That girl over there! Let's go!
(Steiner and Maria run off)
- Cater: That laugh... It's got to be her.
- ???: Upsy-daisy! Now crumble!
(Cinque defeats another MA as the rest of the party arrives)
- Cait Sith: Look, over there! Someone's destroying the magitek armor!
- Freya: Someone from another world... From the looks of her uniform, she must be one of Ace's schoolmates.
- Cait Sith: How impressive. She's swinging that heavy weapon around like it's nothing.
- Ashe: Just what kind of magic is she wielding...?
- ???: ...Hmm? Well, lookie here! People in weird clothing spotted!
(Cinque approaches the party)
- ???: Are you their reinforcements? You must be!
- Ashe: H-hold it! Don't jump to conclusions!
- Cait Sith: We're not your enemies! We just wanna talk.
- Ace: Cinque!
(Ace and Seven arrive)
- Cinque: Ace! Seven!
- Cinque: I'm so happy to see you! How've you been?
- Freya: She's not bothered at all...
- Seven: ...And that's the current situation. Did you get that, Cinque?
- Cinque: Yup! This is not Orience. And we've got a lot of new friends!
- Cinque: Oh, sorry about earlier! I made a big mistake.
- Ashe: You decided we were enemies, even though we'd just met...
- Cinque: I said I'm sorry. It wasn't on purpose.
- Ashe: Could you say it like you mean it...?
- Freya: She does not seem to feel any remorse, either...
- Ace: Sorry, you two. Cinque is just this kind of person.
- Cait Sith: It's water under the bridge now.
- Cait Sith: Shouldn't you take it easy, Ashe?
- Ashe: ...You're right. People like her won't listen no matter what you say anyway.
- Freya: However...even after finding out she was in a different world, she did not show the slightest hint of surprise.
- Cinque: Hmm? I may not look it, but I swear I'm super shocked!
- Cinque: But I guess I'm just a lot happier to see my classmates!
- Cait Sith: A beautiful friendship, indeed! I'm almost jealous.
- Freya: They are very reliable allies.
- Cinque: Of course! We're Class Zero, the cream of the crop!
- Cinque: And wherever Ace and the others go, Cinque will go too!
- Ashe: Can we really rely on her in a fight...?
- Seven: Don't worry about it. You'll see what she's capable of soon enough.
- Cinque: I love this new world! Every day is better than the last!
- Eiko: You look really happy! How come you like this place so much?
- Cinque: Well, I can do whatever I want with my time now! I don't have any classes or tests here!
- Zell: Aw, man, I know how you feel, Cinque!
- Raijin: Same here, ya know!
- Zell: Sitting in class all day at Balamb was such a bore...
- Raijin: But in this world, we don't have to study! There's no homework, ya know!
- Cinque: That's right! No reports to turn in, either!
- Eiko: Huh? Being a student sounds awful.
- Cinque: You don't go to school, Eiko?
- Eiko: I didn't even know what a school was until coming here. I grew up with moogles.
- Eiko: That's why I'm so jealous of everyone! You can make lots of friends at school, right?
- Cinque: That's right!
- Raijin: If I hadn't attended garden, I would've never met Seifer or Fujin, ya know?
- Zell: You can get a lot more than knowledge at school.
- Quistis: Excuse me, boys and girls!
(Quistis and Serah arrive)
- Quistis: How long do you intend to keep us waiting?
- Serah: Being punctual for a group gathering is important. Try to be more considerate of other people's time.
- Cinque: Yes, maaa'am. We're sorry.
(Quistis and Serah leave)
- Quistis: I wonder if she really means that...
- Serah: Agreed. The children I can understand. I wish the older ones would be on time, though...
- Zell: ...Yup. That brings back memories.
- Raijin: Even outta school, I guess teachers can still get mad at us, ya know...
- Eiko: I see... So this is what it feels like to be a student.
- Eiko: I'll work hard to be the best student ever!
- Cinque: Yeah! And with some practice, you can sneak out of all your classes like a pro!
- Eiko: Oooh! So you didn't mean it!