It is the 45th track in Stormblood: Final Fantasy XIV Original Soundtrack.
- O come ye wayward brothers,
- Bereft of hearth and home,
- Beneath yon burning star there lies
- A haven for the bold.
- Raise up your hands and voices,
- Let fill your hearts with pride,
- Above the churning waters we
- Stand strong and unified.
- We blessed few, born from blood,
- With tired hands do toil
- To shape this rugged land of ours
- And build a home for all.
- Beyond the silent watchmen,
- Upon the great loch's shore,
- Now stands a mighty citadel
- Our rock forevermore.
- To ye who help your brothers,
- Shrink not from Rhalgr's flame,
- But those who scorn their fellow man
- Shall surely share his pain.
- Though storms of blood approach ye,
- Hells open, Heavens weep,
- No goodly soul need ever fear
- The measure of His Reach.
- The Measure of Our Reach, the territorial anthem of Gyr Abania whilst under Garlean rule.
Final Fantasy XIV Music
|Theatrhythm Final Fantasy - Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call|
Game specific themes