The Fight for Survival:
It is recommended that you clear Ch. 6: Domina Wastelands before playing.
- Mog: There's a Torsion in here, kupo! I can feel it!
- Penelo: No one let your guard down. Who knows what might be lurking in the shadows.
- ???: Raaaaaah!
- ???: ...Rah? The heck are you guys?
- King: The heck are you?
- Prishe: I'm Prishe! My fists and I are cleaning up the monsters around here. Nice to meet ya!
- Onion Knight: Well, aren't you the cheerful one.
- Warrior of Light: I sense an exceptional power within her—something grand.
- Warrior of Light: And...
- Prishe: Hm? What's up? Something on my face?
- Warrior of Light: No, it's nothing.
- King: At the very least, it doesn't look like you're the enemy. ...Care to join us?
- Mog: I can sense the light within her! She's one of us, kupo!
- Warrior of Light: Prishe, we are also on a journey to defeat the monsters that terrorize this world.
- Prishe: Really? What a coincidence!
- Prishe: Looks like there's only one way to settle this: first one to defeat all the monsters wins!
- Penelo: W-wait... You're turning this into a game?
- Prishe: Yep! What better motivation than a little competition?
- Prishe: Well, catch ya later! Don't get yourselves killed!
(Prishe runs away)
- Prishe: You monsters are gonna be sorry when I find you!
- Mog: She could have at least listened to what I had to say, kupo.
- Onion Knight: We'll just have to explain things next time we run into her.
Running on Empty:
- Prishe: Ughhh... It's not...over yet.
- Yang: Prishe!?
- Shantotto: Oh, what is this I see? Already giving up on your killing spree?
- Prishe: If only...I had something to eat...I wouldn't have lost.
- Zidane: Something to eat? What, you trying to feed the monsters or something?
- Prishe: No, you dummy! Something for me to eat!
- Prishe: I'm so hungry I can barely move. You guys got anything?
- Warrior of Light: Very well. You may eat with us.
- Yang: Mog, let us feast and appease her hunger.
- Mog: Right on it, kupo!
- Prishe: Wow, that was delicious! Thanks a bunch.
- Mog: Kupo! You almost cleaned us out.
- Prishe: My bad! I haven't had anything in days! Not a single eatery in sight around here.
- Zidane: So I'm guessing you came here from another world, too?
- Prishe: Another world? The heck you talking about?
- Yang: I know this may surprise you, but you have been summoned to another world.
- Mog: We're searching for people like you to help us close the Torsions, kupo.
- Prishe: Oh, okay! I don't get it, but gotcha!
- Zidane: Which?
- Prishe: I mean I don't really understand what's going on, but I totally get that you need my help.
- Warrior of Light: That should do for now.
- Prishe: Have no fear, Prishe is here! One good Howling Fist and those monsters are toast!
- Shantotto: That's a rather optimistic mood when just moments ago you were crying for food.
- Prishe: Heh! I'm countin' on you guys to keep me full!
- Zidane: I hope there's enough for the rest of us...
- Mog: We sealed the Torsion, kupo!
- Prishe: Heh, I even amaze myself sometimes!
- Prishe: All right, then. Time to eat!
- Hope: She sure doesn't hold back how she feels.
- Rem: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
- Prishe: Oh?
- Prishe: Rem, are you jealous?
- Rem: Huh!? H-how did you know!?
- Prishe: I know what people are thinking. Not like I want to though. It just happens.
- Warrior of Light: Are you implying that you can read minds?
- Prishe: Nothin' so fancy as that. Let's just say I went through a lot when I was young.
- Bartz: When you were young? You still look plenty young to me.
- Rem: It sounds like there's a lot more to you than meets the eye.
- Prishe: Yeah, but don't worry about it. Just 'cause I can read your mind doesn't mean I'm gonna do something funny.
- Prishe: I don't like snooping into other people's business, and besides...I honestly don't care what other people think.
- Prishe: Anyway, let's get something to eat! I'm starving!
- Hope: I'm not sure I can keep up with her...
- Prishe: Oh, come on! Don't be like that! Let's be friends!
- Prishe: Things are about to get exciting! I can feel it.
- Mog: I hope she didn't read my mind, kupo...
Spoilers end here.
That Detestable Child Pt. 1Edit
That Detestable Child Pt. 2Edit
That Detestable Child Pt. 3Edit
That Detestable Child Pt. 4Edit
That Detestable Child Pt. 5Edit
That Detestable Child Co-opEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.