It may be better to merge some pages as the lists are pretty much redundant. Basically the following:
- Ouya is an Android-based console and can run the other Android games by their APK installation files, better to merge it into Android (system) (it only has one FF game anyway).
- Amazon Fire are Android-based devices. Amazon's own store, Amazon Appstore, has only some of the games available on Google Play, both articles can be merged into Android (system).
- The most redundant page is App Store because the list of games will always match that of iOS, so I suggest to merge it into iOS.
- Google Play can also be merged into Android (system), it is one of the stores available for Android.
- Square Enix Online Store and Steam can be merged into Microsoft Windows as all the games listed there are Microsoft Windows games.