Tarantula is an enemy in Final Fantasy XV fought when summoned by arachnes and ariadnes. They can also be fought on their own during the main quest The Power of Kings. When summoned by an elder spider-type daemon, tarantulas die when their summoner is defeated. They are unremarkable enemies and more of a distraction and a nuisance than anything else. They are weak to daggers, firearms, fire and light. They are small and slow, and crawl along the ground and can jump with the aid of a lightning strike.
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
- Tiny trench-dweller found in Keycatrich. Its solitary tendencies make it a low-risk bounty, and one often preferred by hunters for their first kill.
- Size: 3.87 ft. Weight: 49.8 lb.
- Daemon-spawn of the arachne born ready for battle. Individually, the hatchlings are less imposing than their full-grown brethren, but the presence of their mother seems to grant them some inexplicable edge.
- Size: 3.77 ft. Weight: 47.9 lb.
- The hatchlings of the ariadne bear a near-identical resemblance to their arachne-born cousins, save for the notable difference that these daemon spiderlings draw even greater power from their parent.
- Size: 4.06 ft. Weight: 54.6 lb.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Level 8 enemy
Level 6 enemy
Level 35 enemy
Other appearances[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The official guide lacks information on the tarantulas summoned as the grown spider enemies' minions.