Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
We need a statement if its true that Zombie status can negate psychic damage types
i know for a fact that fire does more damage to undead enemies in FFV(don't know about other games) and the article only mentions that the zombies in FFTA are weak to holy. EDIT:Nvm that thing about zombies weak against fire in FFV i meant that undead was weak against fire and that is stated in the undead article.
- Isn't this more about the status itself than Zombie/Undead enemies though? I think it's mentioned in the Tactics Advance section because the status itself makes an afflicted character weak to Holy. Cefcasan (talk) 13:59, December 12, 2012 (UTC)
Zombie status on Enemies Edit
In Final Fantasy VI, it's possible to inflict zombie status on enemies. For example in Darill's Tomb, if Relm successfully control Exoray, it's possible to use Deadly Pollen against itself, thus turning them into zombie.