Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Shouldn't we post the Lunar Dragon glitch? Hyper Zergling 01:24, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Probably. I've never heard of it so we deinitely need to mention it somewhere. --BlueHighwind ツ 02:03, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
When you use the Grimoire LD on Zeromus EG, he turns into a toad temporarily, and he loses his defenses and does one damage. Hyper Zergling 02:25, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
So...is it okay if I add it? Hyper Zergling 03:42, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
IS it okay to add the LD glitch?!!!
Hyper Zergling 04:43, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- I've checked around, and it doesn't seem to be a glitch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvCBznCQu1A (Love the music). All the Grimoires seem to cause status effects to EG[g] (looks intentional to me). Somebody should mention this on the Grimoire page as well as here. --BlueHighwind ツ 12:19, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
I do not have access to all 9 Grimoires, so I cannot confirm all their effects. I do know that LT causes temporary Mini status, though.TARDISES 20:30, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
I'm currently playing FFIV on the PSP, and I've never understood the design on Zeromus. But when I saw this guy, I realised that Zeromus EG is like the complete form of Zeromus. He has the same body shape, small wings on his back, same shaped arms and feet, ribcage and horns coming out of his chest and the blue gem on his forehead.Whereas the original Zeromus is like the destroyed version of EG. His armour has rusted off, he's decaying and where his tail is has been cut off leaving just the tip of his spine and a few veins/wires sticking out. Does anyone else see this or is it just my imagination? Or has everyone already figured that out and I'm just really slow? Also, if it is designed like that, would it be worth noting under trivia or not?