Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
There's a ton of incorrect info on this page. For example, the article says the Lunarians inhabit an asteroid and seek new planets to live on, etc... this is all bogus. I'm going to fix it.
- Maybe it's from that "reliable" guide of CSM's? --Auron Kaizer 00:48, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
It's not. I wonder where the hell that came from, too.
- It was probably a misinterpretation of a bit from the game that mentions that the Lunarians came from a now-destroyed planet between what are now the fourth and fifth planets of the solar system. Since that's where the asteroid belt is, the writer probably assumed that they lived on an asteroid -- not realizing that the implication is that the planet was destroyed and BECAME the asteroid belt. Gwythinn 07:23, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Are Zemus and Zeromus the same person. Some say Zemus turned into Zeromus and others say other wise.Wikiguy 10:14, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Zeromus is a manifestation of Zemus' hatred. So no they're not the same person, although they are related. Rozan Shōryūha 13:01, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
It just came into my head[edit source]
Now, I played the PS version first, not the NES, and I can't help wondering if names changed anywhere down the line. KluYa and FuSoYa had those odd capitals in their names...was Zemus ever ZeMus? It kinda fits, with the whole Lunarian thing, but maybe I'm just bored... Tia-Lewise 12:09, June 8, 2011 (UTC)
Manipulating Cecil[edit source]
He manipulated Kluya's sons Golbez and Cecil Harvey, and while the latter eventually rejected the dark path by becoming a paladin.
I thought Cecil became a Dark Knight due to the King of Baron wanting him to be. I know Zemus was quite devious but really I don't think any dark related tendencies can be attributed to his doing. Even if it was that would make much sense since he would have to mind control the King of Baron and not Cecil, the whole point of the mind control being it works better on Lunarian blood. Is it actually confirmed anywhere that Cecil's original class as a Dark Knight was due to mind control? Oni Dark Link 21:42, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- There is no evidence that Zemus willed to control Cecil, although I believe it is implied that Cecil took the way of the Dark Knight under the guidance of the King of Baron. I found it rather ambiguous if this King of Baron was Odin or Cagnazzo so I can't answer that. Also, Zemus had his plan going by controlling Golbez, managing to summon the Giant of Babil; and his plan was actually foiled by Fusoya's intervention. - Henryacores^ 21:58, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- EDIT CONFLICT: Cagnazzo was posing as the King of Baron for all of the time frame within the game and presumably a bit before then too, so it is indeed quite possible that Zemus commanded Cagnazzo to order Cecil to become a Dark Knight under the guise of the King of Baron. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 22:00, October 18, 2011 (UTC)