Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I don't think there is a use of the singular word "Wind" as a spell or enemy at all. There's White Wind, Arctic Wind, but no "Wind". This should be the element page, not "Wind (element)". EDIT: Also, Wind is not used as an interchangable term for the spell Aero.
Since said spells already have their own pages, and element pages are focusing on the elements themselves, I think that a mere sentence detailing the major elements in the series related to said element is more than enough. An entire section would be rediculous. I think we should devote our attention to every single appearance of each element in the series, rather than a shortnened number of appearances. - Henryacores^ 20:49, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh! You meant a section to recurring themes as a whole! :X I thought you wanted to make one per recurring theme. That's a great idea 8bit. - 21:03, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
I am 100% positive that Syldra from FFV does Wind-elemental, not Thunder-elemental damage. Try it on the four crystals battle if you don't believe me. Very common misconception, especially because the attack was translated as "thunderstorm" incomprehensibly. This applies to the thunder-element page as well.18.104.22.168 19:23, 13 August 2009 (UTC)