Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Previous discussion here.
Ugh. I'm too used to WoW databases/wiki, where the sheer amount of people playing ensures a large dedication to keeping information accurate and up to date.
FFXI information, across all known internets, is woefully inconsistent, incomplete, or out of date, even on its own wiki. As a result of this, all information on class exclusivity, damage multipliers, STAT Modifiers, and specific values for TP modifiers are being left off these lists. They are far too inconsistent, and I'd rather have not enough information on here than unverified, potentially incorrect information.I'm just aiming for a measure of completeness. If other people REALLY want this information, they can go and dig around for it.
NPC WS's? Edit
Say, why not add an "NPC only" Section? There are many NPCs (Mostly in Campaign battle) with their own unique WS. Trivial knowledge, but still. I think I might add a section out of boredom...
Fire away ^^
Aight, I'll finish it over time.
Upon further investigation I opted to remove the NPC Only section - it is very difficult if not impossible to distinguish a weapon skill from a regular ability in FFXI, as you can't actually see the enemy's TP gauge iirc and there are no other identifying characteristics.