Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
In FFV, it's Warriors of Dawn. Crazyswordsman 21:51, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, it's "Light Warriors". King Tycoon first says: "Listen, and listen well. You four are the chosen ones, the warriors of light... bearers of the four crystal essences." then "blah blah blah"-dialog and before leaving, he says "Go fourth, Light Warriors! Save the crystals...". I can screen it for you, if you want. --Hecko X 22:02, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
Aren't the Dissidia heroes also known as the Warriors of Cosmos/Light? Even if they aren't, the character himself should be mentioned. Drake Clawfang 14:41, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
Where are the l'Cie called "Warriors of Light"? Drake Clawfang 20:08, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Rollback'd myself by accident. Still wondering. Drake Clawfang 02:17, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
Poor Germany[edit source]
The German band "Silbermond" (German for "silvermoon") has a song called "Krieger des Lichts", this also happens to be the German translation of "Warrior of Light". How appropiate that this song hit the charts shortly after the German release of Dissidia Final Fantasy (October 16th). It's not sure if the musicmaker just got wasted and one of them said something like "dude my son's playing a game on PSP and someone there is called Warrior of Light, good name for a song!" or whatever... Just wanted to mention that.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest[edit source]
Near the end of the game, right before facing the Dark King. The statue says the following line. "Benjamin, Phoebe, Knights of Light_ We Crystals now entrust you with our power." Knight and Warrior are pretty much close, deserves a mention? Fenrir9 05:09, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
are they a kind of WoL? they shared the same concept, getting special abilities from the crystal/fal'cie and have to fulfill an objective/focus given by the crystal. Monterossa (talk) 16:09, June 12, 2015 (UTC)