Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I looked up the Japanese translation for "War of Transgression," and it was "黙示戦争," but for some reason, it was replaced. To prove it, I have a link to a FFXIII Japanese website: http://ffdic.wikiwiki.jp/?%C0%DF%C4%EA%2F%A1%DA%CC%DB%BC%A8%C0%EF%C1%E8%A1%DB --Dethklok91 (talk) 14:16, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
- A wiki is never a good source, as they can be edited by anybody. Sources need to be more official than that. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 19:39, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
- What about http://final-fantasy.cc/13/before/term.html? I mean, I did try "罪の戦争," but nothing FFXIII-related showed up. You can copy and paste "黙示戦争" onto Google if you want to find out for yourself (though the websites that show up, will be in Japanese). Dethklok91 (talk) 07:52, December 20, 2012 (UTC)