Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- I don't think we really have to, since if we did that, we'd have to split Double and Triple from Doublecast, Aura from Aura (ability), and so on and so forth (even though Aura has 2 appearances for status I think...). Xenomic 21:07, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
Incorrect Info on Appearances Edit
The page says that Final Fantasy II was the first appearance of Wall (ability). However, Wall's first appearance was as a Level 8 White Magic spell in the original Final Fantasy for NES, which was released prior to Final Fantasy II. 2601:184:4180:D1DC:ED54:EC9F:CEAD:8CBC 20:33, December 30, 2018 (UTC) GW_Armageddon
- That's NulAll - a different ability. AFAIK, this wiki sorts by jap name, and their names are different (バオル, Baoru for FF1, ウォール, Wōru for FF2) --Kruggov (talk) 21:01, December 30, 2018 (UTC)
- Added mention of another ability also called Wall for FF1. Can't really think of how to put a better tag on this than (ability) though, it seems to have other effects than just casting Protect and Shell.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 21:22, December 30, 2018 (UTC)