Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Battle Info, or Clan Primer?Edit
I'm not sure whether to keep the section for Vossler's battle info titled "Battle Information" or the change it to "Clan Primer." The rest of the bosses, like Bergan, have that section titled "Clan Primer," but Vossler doesn't have a bestiary entry, so I'm not sure it should be titled that. Also, should there be a spoiler tag before that section? Thoughts?
Vossler's fate? Edit
It says in the article that Vossler dies on board the Shiva, which is a tad wrong due to: 1) Him still being alive on the Shiva as it's falling to the ground. 2) Without proof of his fate after Shiva's crash landing, should we really be saying he's dead? Yes it's almost incredibly likely that he died from the crash, but no one really truly knows what happened to him. And as I recall you can ask a couple people if they've seen someone matching his likeness, though they say they haven't. Anyway, point I'm making is shouldn't his fate be "unknown"? I realize though this may have been brought up before, but still it's speculative to say he's dead, however likely it is. Lying Memories 23:25, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Well as the whole fleet of airships explodes with the player party's escaping airship the only one to be seen, I think we can say Vossler is dead.Keltainentoukokuu 23:34, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- ehhh still seems speculative to me. but if a majority of wiki editors, admins, and whosoevers agree that he should be kept as a dead man, I'll go along with it. Personally, I feel he's still alive because I got the impression he wouldn't give up easily or die like that. Still, I want to see what other people say about this. Lying Memories 23:40, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
Should it be noted that he has the highest strength in the game?AlVan 19:18, June 13, 2011 (UTC)