Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The gemstone in his head reminds me of the soul stone in Diablo Terry 309 00:31, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
All of these boss pages...Edit
The pages for all three tiers before Kefka, and the pages for the Warring Triad, mention something about how Nintendo of America added that X boss is linked to X member of the Triad, but at least half the pages list Goddess. Is that really so? And even if it isn't official, it seems pretty blatant that the tiers DO have something in common with the Triad, but I would think it would be Goddess = Lady/Rest, Fiend = Visage/arms, and Demon = the middle tier. Fiend has the weakest connection visually, granted. Really doubt that's a coincidence, and thus the articles seem even more confusing with all the pages saying everything represents Goddess- and the articles seem to agree with the NoA claims they refute! Someone with the game, the guide if they have it, might want to double check some of these pages... 184.108.40.206 23:46, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
- From the guide, p129: "Battle 1 (tag) - List Sabin, Gogo, Edgar and Cyan in the top slots on your list. When facing Poltergeist this time, use Sabin's Bum Rush Blitz, and have Gogo Mimic." "Battle 2 (tag) - The Goddess returns in a reprise of her former fight. Her magic attacks seem to be more powerful than ever, so watch your energy level and use Cure 3 when necessary to refill your members' HP. Use Elixir to replenish your MP if it runs low. When you destroy the Goddess a second time, you'll meet your Doom‒for a second time." "Battle 3 (tag) - Facing Doom the first time was bad enough, but like the nightmare that he is, he's back to haunt you. He uses Merton freely, and calls on Grand Train, too. Keep an eye on your HP‒don't let it drop during the heat of the battle." Fenrir9 (talk) 00:11, July 21, 2014 (UTC)