Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Move to VeldEdit
With the release of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete, we were also given a partial official translation of Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII in the DVD bonus feature, "Reminiscence of FFVII Compilation." In it, we are given this character's official name translation: Veld. Honestly, I kind of expected that to be the proper translation, "Verdot" is too close to its Romaji counterpart. So now that we have an official translation to confirm the character's proper name, I say we move the article to reflect this. —Nahald 02:39, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well, if it's the same issue as with Shears, go right ahead. Can you link to this, BTW, inc ase we need to come back to it? 8bit 03:24, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
Verdot and Tseng playable in Before Crisis?Edit
In the japanese wikipedia article of Before Crisis Verdot and Tseng are signed between Knife and Legend in the Playable Characters sub-section of the Characters section. It could means that Verdot and Tseng are playable in Before Crisis?--Hcaelb 15:15, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
Move to VerdotEdit
OtWtaS calls this dude Verdot. Appararently he's been called "Verdot" in other official materials (article doesn't say where, I'll see if I can track a few down later), and he's only called Veld in that one place.
- Verdot seems like the better name. It's the more recent one, anyway.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 19:16, March 5, 2019 (UTC)