Gilgamesh: Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Ultimecia Castle". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.

I'm playing the PSN PAL version of FFVIII and it's "Flood Gate" not "Floodgate". I thought about changing it but then I considered that it may be written a bit different in the US. What the US name for that area?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 15:40, March 21, 2015 (UTC)

The menu name isn't stored like it is in VII so I don't know how to get it without playing the game. HOWEVER, the PC version (AFAIK identical to NA) says "Floodgate Key". Same wit EU? JBed (talk) 19:06, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
I can't really say since I used it and I don't intend on loading a previous save file. I just know that PSN PAL version reads in the menu "Ultimecia Castle- Flood Gate".—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:39, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.