Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I'm playing the PSN PAL version of FFVIII and it's "Flood Gate" not "Floodgate". I thought about changing it but then I considered that it may be written a bit different in the US. What the US name for that area?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 15:40, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
- The menu name isn't stored like it is in VII so I don't know how to get it without playing the game. HOWEVER, the PC version (AFAIK identical to NA) says "Floodgate Key". Same wit EU? JBed (talk) 19:06, March 21, 2015 (UTC)