Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
There may a mistake's in it so feel free edit and add her moves and story.NeoBahamutZEROX 17:25, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
A Good voice actor....[edit source]
Grey DeLisle would be a really good Ultimecia.... watch this!!!
Yeah she'd would be SO much better then Ultimecia's current voice actor.
True. But in my opinion, Kari Wahlgren should've been the voice of Ultimecia but I still like Tasia Valenza her voice is eternal. - Lord mastermind22
Sorceress Heart[edit source]
Where'd all this extra info such ass sorceress hart and the english names for attacks come from? I'm mostly interested so i can see it too. FinalFighterA+ 01:24, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- From GameSpot huh? Dammit I have it set so I get emails everytime that page update and I never get it on time! What the hells the use!! Anyway thanks Drake. FinalFighterA+ 01:29, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ha, I already looked it up on GameSpot. FinalFighterA+ 01:40, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
Beginning to understand...[edit source]
Reading through the game script I think I'm beginning to understand her motives for time/world compression. Netherith 03:48, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
Left Out?[edit source]
Should it be mentioned that Ultimecia's appearance as Cosmos (SPOILERS!) could also be a reference to her possession of Edea? I think its worth mentioning, mainly because of the similarities and her appearing to Squall as Cosmos, similar to how Squall first faced her as Edea. 126.96.36.199 22:50, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
Hell's Judgement[edit source]
Why isnt there hells judgement? I mean it would've looked cool if they did put it inGRIEVER POWER 09:44, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- SE might add it in for Dissidia 012SandS Hero 16:34, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Incidently during the TGS trailer Ultimecia used an attack that resembled Hell's Judgements animation from FFVIII or it could be an updated Apocalypse. Primal Link 18:49, November 14, 2010 (UTC)
Rinoa Theory[edit source]
Debunked though the "Ultimecia = Rinoa" theory is, Ultimecia's exclusive weapons and the "dance" battle quote just hand the believers ammunition :P I'm surprised we haven't already seen a massive attempt to revive the theory. Unless I missed it XD -- 17:18, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
Ok first of all that theory is true because how come Rinoa is not one of the Dissidia Candidates?? besides Square Enix should've put her in Dissidia 012 because she is the most powerful sorcerress there and also if she ever appears in Dissidia these should be one of her her VA's: ``Ashley Tisdale``, ``Selena Gomez``,`` Ashley Johnson``, ``Kate Higgins``, ``Chiara Zanni``, ``Mae Whitman`` or ``Jennifer Love Hewitt`` and also an offficial playable character. most of these suggestion cam from comment on youtube and facebook so I do not own it but I bet Rinoa would sound good if voiced by Jennifer Love Hewitt and they should put Edea Kramer as a playable character too and voiced by Kari Wahlgren or by Maria Canals Barrera and fighting for Cosmos. - Lord mastermind22
Shortest EX Special[edit source]
Does Ultimecia have the shortest EX Special (R+Square on EX Mode)? Time Crush only takes 4 seconds to activate!
"While Squall is her nemesis in the original Dissidia, her main rival in the 012 storyline is Tifa, whose cheerful, defiant attitude both intrigues and repulses her to the point of striving to crush it." - They share about six lines of dialogue, and none of it indicates this sort of interest. Doreiku Kuroofangu 11:38, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was wondering about that but didn't want to touch it as I haven't played the game recently. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 11:52, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Destiny Odyssey backing music[edit source]
"During the scene in Destiny Odyssey when Ultimecia freezes time while attacking Squall, a faint version of 'Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec' can be heard. The sound clip is also similar to the beginning of 'The Extreme'."
- It is the opening of "The Extreme". The game features the original track, and its opening is cut from the battle theme. - 23:19, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
DFF2015 Images[edit source]
If anyone wants to grab the images for her abilities from this video, go for it. I'm not going to be able to deal with this for a while, so someone else doing it would be great...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUDYr8QugwU