Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The battle name for Reno in Final Fantasy VII is "Turks:Reno". I've just set that up as a redirect but do you think it is better to move the whole page to Turks:Reno or leave it as it is now. Same with Turks:Rude and Turks:Elena. Jeppo (Talk) 18:47, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- What would we do with the BC boss? That one is mostly likely called Reno. ScatheMote 18:50, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
No, don't move it anywhere. ILHI 19:00, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
I see two options:
- Keep it at this title
- Split the FFVII information to "Turks:Reno" and keep the BCVII info here.
Is he called "Turks:Reno" during every battle though? ILHI 19:03, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- He is called that in every battle. I don't particularly mind either way, but I thought I'd open it to discussion. As ScatheMote said, we could move the BC to Reno (Before Crisis) but since it's on a game that nobody over here has played, there is nothing to move. Jeppo (Talk) 19:08, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: Also, Turks:Elena doesn't seem to have that BC problem, but if we move that page, then we'd have to this page and Rude's page just to be consistant. 19:09, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- Or... you don't change anything, and simply redirect "Turks:Reno" here. I don't really think anybody is going to search for such a weird title like that in the first place, and I know for certain that nobody is going to be distraught if they find that we lack an article with specific designation. --BlueHighwind ツ 19:11, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- I could create the article right this minute, but I be doing other things, such as not that. Making the Before Crisis enemy articles is so boring. But it shouldn't be called "Reno (Before Crisis)", it should just be called "Reno (Boss)". There is only one boss called "Reno", and that is in Before Crisis. That's the policy. If we were going to put the information somewhere else, the page would be "Reno (Before Crisis Boss)", but as Before Crisis is in VII canon, they're allowed to remain on the same page. But the bosses have different names, so they should be on different pages.
- I'm going in a circle, but you get the idea. The Before Crisis information stays here no matter what. ILHI 19:13, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
- In the PC Version, using Meteorain in the Jungle battle resulted in both being defeated, but no items dropping. The post-battle reward was a Fairy Tale, yet the item was not moved to my inventory and my X-Potion count did not increase. 18.104.22.168 03:23, November 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't have a problem. I confirmed that I got both items. Not that I'm calling you a liar. See, the magical thing about "Final Fantasy VII" is that it has a near infinite number of glitches, most of them unknown. To this date, I've yet to encounter anyone else whose file got screwed up like mine did once--all of the characters in my main party literally traded max HP & MP values.Neo Bahamut (talk) 03:41, November 3, 2013 (UTC)