Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Can someone help me make the images work? as in fit the page? thanks! Zack fair 007
Read Help:Images. It helps to scale down the picture size if it's too large by putting in a |50-100px| in the image code, whichever number works nice. The rest is explained in the tutorial. 8bit 04:40, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Tseng and Verdot playable in Before Crisis?Edit
In the japanese wikipedia article of Before Crisis Tseng and Verdot are signed between Knife and Legend in the Playable Characters sub-section of the Characters section. It could means that Tseng and Verdot are playable in Before Crisis?--Hcaelb 15:04, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
Tseng is playable in his side mission. Verdot becomes part of your party for a little while but other than that, he's not playable. ProtoExia 01:13, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
If Tseng is playable, we should put the Template of the playable characters in his page?--Hcaelb 18:23, March 2, 2010 (UTC) Yes, we should put the Template of the playable characters in his page. --18.104.22.168 22:32, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
A Failure that Continues to Haunt Him?Edit
Is there any proof that failing to save Zack continues to haunt Tseng?--User:FFfangirl 8:47 a.m., July 1, 2010
Tseng Vandalized? Edit
What the hell? Someone seems to have just copy/pasted everything into a google translator. Can we reverse this, or is this page going to have to be completely remodeled?
Has it ever been explained why exactly Tseng has a tilak in the first place? None of the other main characters from Wutai *cough*Yuffie*cough* has ever been seen with one, or is he not from Wutai? Admittedly it is a minor detail but it's been bugging me ever since I've played Crisis Core. --Marael 02:19, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Why do you figure people from Wutai would have tilakas? All of the Turk members have this aura of mystery about them; no one's full name is known and neither is anyone's hometown. Wikipedia says this: The tilaka symbolize the third eye, or mind's eye, that is associated with many Hindu gods and the idea of meditation and spiritual enlightenment. In the past, tilakas were usually worn by gods, priests, ascetics, or worshippers, but is now a common practice for most Hindus. Answer: Tseng must be Hindu. ;)Keltainentoukokuu 02:33, May 10, 2011 (UTC)
Story section categories Edit
Are we happy with how the story section is divided between the games? It will be difficult to make tidy as games like Crisis Core and Before Crisis pop in and out of each others' timelines. Not to mention Before Crisis' Jade WEAPON story occurs during FFVII and then has a tid bit at the end during Meteorfall. Netherith 04:26, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
- It would probably be easiest if the story sections of articles used divisions based upon Final Fantasy VII timeline, so section headers being the year. In fact, I wholeheartedly agree that story sections for the VII Compilation games are divided based on the timeline. 22.214.171.124 18:15, August 22, 2011 (UTC)