Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The personality section on this page is one giant run on sentence that changes subject three times. As I haven't played the game I don't feel I'm fit to edit it, however I felt I should bring this up so someone who has played the game can. QuincyLeather 04:33, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
- You've got the right idea, though that shouldn't stop you from considering doing so yourself, at least not ENTIRELY. In a case like this, it's a matter at the least of restating what's already given in a more readable format, though game experience definitely helps. Lord Grammaticus (talk) 06:04, December 25, 2013 (UTC)
Does anybody wonder how tall Tiz is or is it just me? Any guesses? 126.96.36.199 14:50, April 26, 2014 (UTC)
Bravely Second ageEdit
According to an anon, Tiz is 19 in Bravely Second as according to the game itself, even saying a screenshot exists though not supplying it. Our citation policy says we don't need to cite this, although for this matter I would like someone to supply a screenshot/link to vid on this talk page because right now we can only take a single person's word for it; it is not easily confirmable.
Technically speaking, there is a 50/50 chance he is 18 or 19, so listing "18" here is wrong in either case. If there's no confirmation of his age we should be listing "18/19" [or "18 or 19" might be better to avoid confusion]. The same applies for all other BD/BS characters. JBed (talk) 02:47, August 14, 2015 (UTC)