Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Time Gate". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Nice one. Historia Crux I'd say, this is about the physical gates themselves.Keltainentoukokuu 18:43, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
The to-do list says to add a list of artefacts. Should I stick them on with the list of gates, or make a new section?06:09, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- It would be best if someone could design a table for it. We could also have the gate seals on the list.Keltainentoukokuu 15:51, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
got it ;)[edit source]
I have lists of both, so consider this done.06:42, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Ahh...how do I design a table? I'm new here.06:48, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I know it's not an easy thing to do. I'm trying to think what's a good layout. If someone could make the table then you could fill it out.Keltainentoukokuu 12:39, May 9, 2012 (UTC) EDIT: Since you don't use Gate Seals on individual gates but in the Historia Crux that list should probably go to Historia Crux article.Keltainentoukokuu 12:46, May 9, 2012 (UTC) EDIT2: How's that? The best I can do is a simple table.Keltainentoukokuu 13:15, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- That works. It's better than anything I can do, anyway. I'll have the list up soon. 05:39, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- The tables are looking great so far - keep up the good work. It's certainly a lot better than the old format. ProfessorTofty 18:29, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
Where can I find a picture of the gate that leads to Sunleth 300?
Whoa. That works. All of them.
Don't worry about the pics, I'll dig them from somewhere, YouTube or something. Not gonna be the best quality but then it's only 150px wide in this page so it'll be recognisable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.