Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Who cares about Thunder Slash almost never hitting? It costs lots of MP,and we don't want THAT. Instead,we get the low-MPed Iai Strike that almost hits EVERY TIME and causes Instant Death. Who thinks this is awesome? Hitherelol
I don't recall Lai Strike ever hitting for me, and I've hit plenty of enemies, and done half way decent damage, with Thunder Slash. Is this glitch version specific? Likeacupcake 08:38, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Beats me. I seem to remember using Thunder Slash effectively, but I don't know if I was using Steiner or Beatrix. Jeppo 10:23, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
I have the PAL version of IX, and Thunder Slash still never hits for me, even though it says that it was fixed. Well, I never really use Steiner anyway, but when I do it grinds my gears a bit... Tia-Lewise 11:14, February 28, 2011 (UTC)