Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Has anyone noticed how totally awesome this skill actually is? I still can't believe the amount of serious PWNage some of these skills can do! Take Sonic boom, for example. Use it on ANY boss effected by gravity magic, and you have already won. Plus, Gaia has enough instant kill moves to make great AP camping on the world map, and great AOEs in order to rush through dungeons. Anybody but me and BigCubby notice this? --Gerdat14 03:58, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
FFV's names change drastically between versions because the SNES was a fan-translation, and the PS and GBA were completely different official translations I think. What version do the current names come from? GBA? ILHI 15:33, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
Oi....very late on this. Yes, they are from the GBA version.Also, I noticed that this chart is also on the Terrain page. So.....what to do...keep one chart and get rid of the other, delete this page, keep both, what?
On a similar note as the topic above, I'm playing through FFV right now with the PSX version, and I was wondering, should I get the PSX translations for these abilities to put on this page, since they really are just incredibly different? E.G. Leaf Dance is translated as Rage for some bizarre reason. Jimcloud 10:25, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It'd be nice to have them there. I mean, not everyone plays the recent versions. Haha, who am I to tell a mod what to be doing? xD Tia-Lewise 10:40, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Of course. Everyone forgets the PS translations and just pretends that after NES/SNES came GBA for the first six games. But they should all be here. And also on the game's respective Translations page. :) 184.108.40.206 15:17, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- And the PS version was even recently released on the PSN. - Henryacores^ 17:51, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
In the great ACP discussion, we decided that each skillset would get its own page per game. So you won't find the ability tables for Blk Magic (Final Fantasy X), Black Magicks (Final Fantasy XII), et al, all on the same page. JBed (talk) 17:03, March 2, 2013 (UTC)