Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Pssst! Drake!! Ye forgot FFVII! This is where we left FFI and VII on the Exit article originally was because of that, but need to put FFVII's Exit on here somewhere :v Xenomic 06:47, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Pssst! Xeno!! FFVII is already there! Drake Clawfang 06:49, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Pssst! Drake!! I am blind then! All that work on the TAY articles have made me blind D: Xenomic 06:51, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
Should Exit from FF1 be mentioned on this page? It's called EXIT and it teleports you to the entrance of a dungeon, it doesn't do anything in battle but I think it still bears mentioning.
Oh I just checked out Telega and it's mentioned there. Though this brings up a big question, why are teleport and telega two separate articles? They're pretty much the same thing, plus the teleport article is a bit of a mess, why is FFTA mentioned? Teleportation and the spell teleport are not the same. 126.96.36.199 17:52, June 25, 2015 (UTC)