Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
sorry to bother who ever is reading this but you shoul add Shuyin attacks to this artical (Spin Cut, Hit and Run, Force Rain, Terror of Zanarkand).
Also if you could find videos of shuyin's overdrives I think it would be cool if you placed them next to the videos of tiduse's attacks so you would have a collom of tidus's and shuyin's overdrives right down the page.
Give me a little time and I'll find Shuyin's attacks,kay?
gohanRULEZ 19:42, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- That would be wise. This page would move to Swordplay (Final Fantasy X), I assume? -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 05:14, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Rank is essentially the speed of the action-- or how the character will have to wait until their next turn after using the command. A Rank of 1 means it is the fastest action possible and the player will get another turn very soon after, 3 is average (IIRC) and used by most commands including Attack, and then Ultima Fury is the slowest thing ever.
- We need a page specifically for the Rank system so we can link to them on every page regarding FFX abilities. 18.104.22.168 15:24, September 29, 2012 (UTC)
Learning new SwordplaysEdit
"Tidus learns this Overdrive after executing 80 successful Overdrives." Does it really needs to be "successful"? my Tidus just learned Blitz Ace after I failed the meter for Energy Rain. Monterossa (talk) 18:58, March 13, 2014 (UTC)