Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
First, the article written is clearly just a placeholder since CSM doesn't like blank pages. I wanted to ask people's opinions on what to do with the combat skills since they tend to be under very simple names. What is important to understand is that players must gain proficiency in each weapon (not completely unlike Final Fantasy II, but different since it is a hybrid skill/level system).
List of Skill names:
- Great Sword
- Great Axe
- Great Katana
I will probably put a list of each weapon skill usable by players using that weapon. Anyway... I don't know if anyone has a feeling about "Sword" being a FFXI reference, but I don't know if Sword is used in such a simple way in any other FF.
Thoughts?--TacticAngel 00:57, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- If it'a a combat skill, well, I'll leave that to you. Magic Sword was called "Sword" in the Anthology version of FFV though. --Crazyswordsman 02:36, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- Is that the only thing you can think of? In that case, do you think we need a full disambig for the page or just a note atop? --TacticAngel 04:21, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Thanks Henry[edit source]
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found.