Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Rikki sounds like a mosquito.
OFFICIAL English Version! FTW!Edit
From the new Distant Worlds CD!
I just listened to it, and it is amazing! I can totally imagine this playing during the spring scene between Tidus and Yuna. Makes me think why Square has a hard time localizing the theme songs these days just because they have a new North American branch. User:FFfangirl 2:00 p.m., July, 29, 2010
Varying Violins? Edit
I was just wondering if there are different versions of the song (different violin solos), as I have heard two variations of the violin interlude.
The article nameEdit
- This is how it must appear in official material, therefore this is what its name is on the wiki. Tia-Lewise 15:01, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
From the official site:
- Fair enough and thank you, I don't see why we can't move this but I'll present this to the IRC later when there's more activity. Tia-Lewise 10:55, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
English translation source Edit
Is there a source for the (first) English translation? I'm amazed by how well it balances rhythm, meaning in the original, and poetry in the target language.
184.108.40.206 19:43, July 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Good question. The English translation section supposed to be literal translation but what we have in there is inaccurate. It seems to be altered to make it fit with the melodies. So I guess it might came from one of those fanmade English versions and I found it here. It should be removed and replaced by literal translation instead. Monterossa (talk) 08:19, July 12, 2016 (UTC)