Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
"Most of the Summoners were killed, as were the women and children so the townspeople could not reproduce." where is this stated in official fiction? because in the game when returning to mist both women and children can be seen.
An NPC in mist says this. Hold on a minute and I'll find the official quote from the DS release. I know in either the GBA or Super NES releases, a NPC says "Women, children and high-ranking callers were all lost in the fire". Drake Clawfang 22:19, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
- looks like I have to eat my words at least as far as the SNES and gba version goes. i just checked a save file on my FFIV rom and sure enough there were no female or child NCPs. my save on my ds version is right before the bahamut cave and after that is the giant of babil so i wont be able to check that for a while, any way its not a huge deal, just one of those litte deatail that matters to an obbsesive fan and by extention some fiction writers anyhow thanks for info Drake. FinalFighterA+