Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Summoner (Bravely Default)". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I'm thinking this page should include information on the summons
i.e Girtablulu - Earth elemental damage, Acquired automatically; Hresvelgr - Wind elemental damage, Anchorite of Wind (Temple Temple);
- The way we do it is that all commands and skillsets have their own articles, to have a clear rule on how to organise this information, and also because in many games the commands are not job-exclusive. Like in FFV the Summoner learns Summon, but then they can still equip it to other jobs after learning it. And in FFX-2 there are accessories that let you use commands of other dresspheres. So we decided to just have them separated from the job articles. Job articles should though have a list of all abilities the job can do and links to all relevant commands and skillsets.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 13:21, December 10, 2015 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.