Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Move to Summon? It's the more common usage, and currently Summon is just a redirect.
Since we have a Summon Magic article.....i think Summon should indeed be the page instead. In that instance, we can put Summon Magic as a see also link or something like that. Call should redirect to Summon; its undoubtedly the command in FFIVDS later, unless they call it Eidolon.
Next up is this page! Really, are those Summons even called Summon Magic? I think this page should also be disambigged like that impressive Magic disambig >:3
In this mode, an eidolon called by Garnet will randomly appear to attack even after it has been dismissed after its initial summoning.
It might just be the PC I'm using, but that above sentence (from the FFIX section of the article) is showing up in italics despite not having any double apostrophes...yet when I add them in, the sentence reverts to normal. Anyone enlighten me or are these college computers a pile of rubbish? PS- it's showing up fine here, just not in the article. Tia-Lewise 10:52, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It looks normal here DiamondEdge 12:29, November 25, 2011 (UTC)