Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Where are the entrances located?
- Finish up the Pharos event first, then return to open the Subterra. Go to the Dais of Ascendance near to the Gate Crystal. Blue。 07:01, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
Let me guess: you can't find any black orbs in Subterra, only in the First Ascendance, correct?--220.127.116.11 23:32, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- There are black orbs in Subterra, but you must enter the rooms within and defeat some enemies to obtain them. Blue。 01:26, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
Getting to other locations[edit source]
How do you get to the other sections of Subterra? I lit up all four sections of Penumbra, defeated the Phoenix, and have 19 black orbs left in the inventory. What next?
- After all pedestals have been lit by black orbs, simply go to the Dais of Ascendance and descend down to the lower levels ( an option will show up on the menu, or not if you haven't done lighting all pedestals in all four rooms). Blue。 11:16, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
The Black Orbs[edit source]
I know that you can win Black Orbs in some battles in the Pharos itself (I think they were to open something). Are the Black Orbs found here the same as these? In other words, can I save some time by using the same orbs from earlier, or winning them from easier opponents in the Pharos? Captain Darkblade 15:38, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- I never saw any noticeable difference between Orbs on one floor compared to Orbs on another. --BlueHighwind ツ 18:26, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
Combine with Pharos?[edit source]
Why is this one section of the Pharos listed as a separate location? All four parts of the tower are treated more or less as separate "locations" by the game, with individual maps, individual entrance scenes, and even different music. I didn't even realize there was a difference until I started tabling on the other page, finished the subterra section, and then saw we have a separation here. Why did we do that again? If you're going to separate the Subterra, you should separate all the sections. Or combine into one. ----BlueHighwindツ 14:12, January 10, 2015 (UTC)