Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- はがねのこて Hagane no Koto, lit. "Steel Gantlets": FFI (Steel Gloves), FF4 EasyType [the renamed ガントレット because EasyType was weird] (Gauntlets)
- 鋼の小手 [same as above but in kanji]: FFD (Bronze Armlet)
- はがねの小手 [again, same as above but hagane written in hiragana, kote written in kanji]: FFRK (Steel Gloves)
So...wait, does that mean that FFD is not the same as the others? Or it is the same, but for some reason they changed it to Bronze Armlet??
They're all the same as each other, written in three different ways. The "Bronze" in Bronze Armlet is a TL error, because FFD's TL was quick and not verified very thoroughly/at all (at least in regards to inventory names, can't speak for the script quality). JBed (talk) 21:54, February 17, 2017 (UTC)