Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
FFT Steal abilities images add?Edit
Add these or not (excluding Steal Gil, since that has its own page)? Simple enough question.
I don't think we need images for everything, since FFT has no many, Steal Hat, Steal Weapon, Steal Armor, Steal Accessory, Steal EXP, Steal Heart...maybe I missed some. At least all equipment steals could be covered by one pic of a successful steal?
Hmm...that would work I suppose. I'll go with just one for FFT for Steal then (since it IS the overall command for the Thief class...I'll make note of that in the image too).
Shouldn't Gilgamesh be added under XII, being the only enemy that can be stolen multiple times and in the same battle when he switches weapons?
- Not a bad idea. He is a bit of a special case in that regard.Keltainentoukokuu 16:32, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
FF 9 Details Edit
This section is really confusing, mostly because it never explains what "Random MOD" is. Unless you already know what it means, its a bit incomprehensible. 220.127.116.11 08:30, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Random modifier. I'll see if I can improve it!Keltainentoukokuu 16:43, January 19, 2012 (UTC)
- As the FAQ where the info is from (added it as ref to the article) never specifies anything more than that each time Rnd MOD it is mentioned, there is either something in brackets or a numerical value, I must assume the random modifier is actually what is in the brackets in this case. This would mean that you can never steal from enemies that are much higher level than you unless you equip Bandit.Keltainentoukokuu 16:53, January 19, 2012 (UTC)