Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Random Instant Chain[edit source]
- RIC Weapons:
• Hauteclaire • Durandal • Lionheart • Ultimate Weapon • Rigels • Polaris Specials • Procyons • Betelgeuse Customs • Unsetting Sun • Midnight Sun • Alicanto • Caladrius • Heavenly Axis • Abraxas • Taming Pole • Venus Gospel
- RIC Accessories:
• Survivalist Catalog • Hunter's Friend • Speed Sash • Energy Sash • Champions Badge
-Final Fantasy XIII Upgrade Guide
- VvAnarchangelvV 20:51, June 17, 2011 (UTC)
Good list.Keltainentoukokuu 00:20, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
considering that FFXI also has a sort of stagger mechanic in the game, when someone bothers to write an article for it, should it fall into this page? It doesn't exactly have an official name (tho the word Stagger is used ingame) so there could be ways to work around having it in the same article.. and maybe just using a disambig? --Spira 07:22, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Isn't there also "Stagger" in Dissidia games?Keltainentoukokuu 17:36, August 6, 2011 (UTC)