Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
FFX Ability Article[edit source]
Because it appears as Tidus's ability in at least three games this ability will get a page, but one question: is the FFX-2 enemy ability related to the International version and an enemy called "????" (I believe it's called like that in-game) who is actually Tidus? And yes, this page will stay as disambig and Tidus's ability will go to "Spiral Cut (Ability)".—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 22:41, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what it should be called since (Ability) doesn't really work perfect since those others it would need to disambiguate from are also abilities. And yeah looks like it is used by Tidus in FFX-2.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 01:01, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, can has page. "Ability" alone isn't appropriate. "Swordplay Ability" works. 220.127.116.11 16:08, March 24, 2014 (UTC)