Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of January 15th, 2012!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
what do u think are the chances[edit source]
some somebody having every character being al over the grid, with every nod activated and every single line highlighted.
and where do u think they might be, ultima would be a probable location since u could get each 1 to that last? srry, i got distracted, lol. --stawars6 18:36, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- I guess you don't know how much of a life people don't have, huh? Go bug the people here and leave us alone... unless you wish to make productive (meaning learn some grammar and spelling skills) edits to the wiki, in that case, stick around. --Frusion1021 18:44, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, Frusion, I don't mind these discussions. Crazyswordsman 20:21, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
ur a very freindly user... --stawars6 19:18, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
Is there any possible way we can have a complete list of the abilities on the page? Or anywhere. I'd do it myself, but I can't access X any time soon.
There are lots of lists on Gamefaqs. Just be sure to find one who covers FFX PAL/International.
Are some of those abilities Int. Version?--126.96.36.199 05:45, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- About these images been posted for the list of abilities etc. I know they are supposed to be low quality to avoid copywrite problems, but some of them are so low quality, the thing being shown cannot be seen.
- Case in point: Defend http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/index.php?title=Sphere_Grid&image=FFX_Defend-png
- It's really low quality and the fact that it has a black arrow (from paint it would look like) on it doesn't make the wikia look good either. If no-one else is bothered about getting better versions, then I'll be willing to do it (May take me a while with uni work drilling me though). Brotherhood619 17:15, October 24, 2011 (UTC)
Need for the magic template?[edit source]
It's a recent addition but I'm not sure it's entirely necessary, after all, the License Board page doesn't have one. If we go by this rule, doesn't this mean we should also, by default, have the 'Ability' template on this page too? Just wanted to check before I contemplated removing it. - Paramina 16:04, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
Expert Sphere Grid[edit source]
How about if someone has one available, a picture of the Expert Sphere Grid similar to the diagram at the top of the page. --188.8.131.52 20:23, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
Clear Spheres?[edit source]
The wording in every article mentioning them is very confusing. Do they turn the stat node into an empty node, or do they simply "undo" the sphere that you placed there? Also, I take it that you do not get the sphere you originally used back after the "clear"--IE activating a Power Node & then using a Clear Sphere on it will not give you back that Power Sphere?Neo Bahamut (talk) 12:38, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Using a Clear Sphere turns a node back into an empty node. The gain from the node that has been cleared is lost, and spheres placed on any grid in that spot are not returned to the party's inventory. Clear Spheres cannot be used on Ability nodes. JBed (talk) 12:41, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
Mistakes in the first picture[edit source]
There are 4 missing nodes in the diagram at the top. 1 empty node near Delay Attack, 1 MP+20 near Silence Buster and 2 MP+40 near Flare. I can edit the .svg but I can't/don't know how to update it in the page. Here's the fixed version: http://svgshare.com/i/4it.svg I thank whoever do this for me. Sythroz (talk) 08:13, January 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Fixed. :) MrAceAttorney (talk) 08:43, January 1, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks, looks amazing. If you want to update an image in the future, it is done by going to the image's file page and just clicking "upload a new version of this file" found there. Here is the file page of the Sphere Grid. Anyone who has an account can upload images to the wiki.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 21:08, January 1, 2018 (UTC)