Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Some questions about spell functionality Edit
What does the Cure spell do when it's cast on non-undead enemies? Does it have no effect on non-undead foes like the Dia / Harm spells in the original Final Fantasy? Does it heal them like Cure spells typically do in the main series games? Does it inflict damage? Am I correct in assuming that, in the PAL version, Life one-shots undead enemies and has no effect on non-undead enemies, like the Raise / Life spell in most main series games? -- Gordon Ecker (talk) 00:18, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Heals non-undead enemies, damages undead enemies. Change the description of the spell. Fenrir9 (talk) 01:01, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
No info on formula for Cure Edit
In all other pages that mention FFMQ Cure a briefy or the formula itself is explained (speccially on the Phoebe Cure Overflow glitch) but HERE where where is more important the Cure formula or explication on whow many HP cure is not show. why? --126.96.36.199 21:41, April 7, 2014 (UTC)