Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I have noticed some posts on the internet about Solara. The people were wondering whether the girl who approached Noctis in Tenebrae to tell him about Lunafreya looking forward to marry him, could indeed be Solara Aldercapt. And now, my guess is it really can be Solara. The same hairstyle, the age...
- I think they would have mentioned it if it was intended to be so. Sol and Noctis meet up in Dawn of the Future and she could have said, you know we met once before. The girl in Tenebrae seemed someone who knew Luna, so I assumed she was someone living in the Fenestala Manor (maybe a daughter of a servant).Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 13:17, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
- Good point. But still, the resemblance is striking to me. Let's wait for the English translation of the book. The summaries are just not much detailed. --Fraxinus86 (talk) 13:22, June 4, 2019 (UTC)