Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Snort bug". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Would someone be so kind to try this on the SNES version? :D Zak Undersn 13:38, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Hurm....I don't see any enemies that have Snort as an ability that you can use while Controlling them. I'm a bit skeptical on this bug right now... Xenomic 21:10, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.